Looking for a player around 600k-1.000.000

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
As the topic says, I'm looking for a player around this price. I would pref a midfielder or a attacker (ST,RF,LF,LW,RW)

Got any suggestions? Who is worth the coins?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12336 posts Has That Special Something
    Aguero
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    88 PETIT with him you will win the midfield easy
  • S-Dog
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking for similar at the moment myself, I need more defence/centre mids though.

Considering 88 Matthaus myself then swapping him to CM and putting FUTMAS Fabinho at CB in-game
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    90 rated Del Piero, I can’t speak highly enough of this guy, best and most clinical card I’ve ever used in any fifa, the 5 star weakfoot makes all the difference
  • Brosing
    BigBuffalo wrote: »
    90 rated Del Piero, I can’t speak highly enough of this guy, best and most clinical card I’ve ever used in any fifa, the 5 star weakfoot makes all the difference

oohh, is he that good?
  • Brosing

His card looks insane but he is currently 1.2 mil on PC :'(
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    Brosing wrote: »

oohh, is he that good?

Yeh I’ve used some unreal players over the past fifa’s and some amazing cards this year, and 90 ADP poo’s all over them, I don’t know what it is but he’s literally the perfect player, maybe because he just fits exactly to how I wanna play, but I find that he can score from anywhere, and I’m pretty sure it’s down to his weakfoot. He’s so far played over 400 games for me and scored over 500, where he’s played everywhere, from ST to CM. He’s a king.
  • Lackosweat
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    87 ADP for days.
  • ResultatFar
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Werner is your man. Then you can spend your money elsewhere
  • Brosing
    Brosing wrote: »

oohh, is he that good?

Yeh I’ve used some unreal players over the past fifa’s and some amazing cards this year, and 90 ADP poo’s all over them, I don’t know what it is but he’s literally the perfect player, maybe because he just fits exactly to how I wanna play, but I find that he can score from anywhere, and I’m pretty sure it’s down to his weakfoot. He’s so far played over 400 games for me and scored over 500, where he’s played everywhere, from ST to CM. He’s a king.

Hmmmmm I really want to test him out, you think he will drop in price due to the lunar thingy?