1007 posts Professional
Trying to make the jump from gold 1 every weekend to elite 3
Looking for any advice to help me do this
This is my current team majority of it is untradable kbjqhroo2shg.png

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4798 posts National Call-Up
    Assuming Prime henry is untradeable.
    Replace Kosc, Valencia, LLoris. Tolisso ain't elite either but first of all that right side of the back line needs replacing imo.
  • Shakey Jakey
    1007 posts Professional
    Assuming Prime henry is untradeable.
    Replace Kosc, Valencia, LLoris. Tolisso ain't elite either but first of all that right side of the back line needs replacing imo.
    Who would you suggest?

• uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Based off what I've seen on here bailout and de gea would be upgrades. Isn't there supposed to be something with that formation where the CaM and RCM end up switching in game for no reason? Just something I've seen people talk about and maybe it's happening with you and Kante being there if that's the case probably isn't ideal
  • Shakey Jakey
    1007 posts Professional
    Based off what I've seen on here bailout and de gea would be upgrades. Isn't there supposed to be something with that formation where the CaM and RCM end up switching in game for no reason? Just something I've seen people talk about and maybe it's happening with you and Kante being there if that's the case probably isn't ideal
    from what the previous guy said I was maybe thinking dropping Kosc and Lloris and picking up a bundesliga cb and fahrman
    Haven't noticed anything with kante tbh and wouldn't know who to replace him with

• fluffymnuffy
    12516 posts Has That Special Something
    from what the previous guy said I was maybe thinking dropping Kosc and Lloris and picking up a bundesliga cb and fahrman
    Haven't noticed anything with kante tbh and wouldn't know who to replace him with

Pogba
  • Shakey Jakey
    1007 posts Professional

Pogba
    thanks but I'm sticking with kante as I've changed to 4312 and Del p is way more involved picked up a bailly and will try and pick up a de gea when this next promo starts