Anyone win Div 1 single player seasons in FUT? Big reward?

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 2018
Is there a big bonus for winning Div 1? First year in FUT and started playing because need a break from online and just started getting harder in Div 3 for me.

Comments

• Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s just a jumbo gold pack and something like 10,000 coins
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh okay, thanks. Not bad, it's a good break to play at times when tired of online.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It's jumbo gold pack and 2k coins.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh. Well I notice in Div 3 there's varying coin rewards depending on which cup you go for.
  • Andyh60
    2615 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »

Yet you get more than this for just a few wins a week in squad battles so why the hell is single player seasons a thing
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »

Yet you get more than this for just a few wins a week in squad battles so why the hell is single player seasons a thing

Understand your point but have to say if you are just looking to chill out and play a few it's actually a decent game vs legendary or ultimate. Very little bs it plays so much better than SB it's unreal. I presume because the other team are not chem boosted to hell. That seems to be what breaks the game engine
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    Yeah, what Tof33z said, that's why I initially started it, to get away from the varying chem boosted teams, for some reason (maybe formation/tactics focus) sometimes I'd have more trouble with a lower rated team than a high level team with same chem. Also, the format is different so if you slack off and/or try new things there's still plenty of games to get promotion, whereas every game in squad battles has an effect on reward. Also, I found some of the tourneys pretty cool...the one with maximum silver players was fun and helped me get some players that were useful when they had daily knockout tourneys with silver and low rated requirements.
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    I use the single player season with my fitness team. That way I do not have to buy those 1000 coin fitness cards. After every 2 squad battles match with my #1 team, I play a single player season match with the fitness team (#1 team on the bench).