The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

91 Pele or 95 Maradona

purplegoldfish
400 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2018
Finally have enough coins to do something stupid. Anyone used these players? Ive literally never played someone with Maradona or Pele. Thoughts?

Comments

• purplegoldfish
    No ones used em huh? haha worried they're terrible
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pele was so lightweight he flew off if it was windy conditions.
  • JIBJAB-DY5
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Out of those 2 no doubt Maradona... I would however consider either 91 or Prime Dinho, so fun to use and pure quality in game
  • purplegoldfish
    91 Ronaldinho is an option, I don't play wings so can't fit the 94 into my team he's way more expensive anyways. Ronaldinho (91) over both?
  • Fifababy
    1007 posts Professional
    Pele 95 was similar to harzard 92 not sure that helps but no way I would pay for the 95 again.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    I’m currently using the 91 maradonna and he is the best player I’ve used this year so fun to use now more than a goal a game in cam all in seasons
    So no doubt the 95 will be better but I think a lot less pace
  • purplegoldfish
    Fifababy wrote: »
    Pele 95 was similar to harzard 92 not sure that helps but no way I would pay for the 95 again.

Ah, thank you, I actually hate the way Hazard feels
  • purplegoldfish
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    I’m currently using the 91 maradonna and he is the best player I’ve used this year so fun to use now more than a goal a game in cam all in seasons

Think I really want to try that 95 Maradonna
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

I was stuck in sane delima last week lol they both have their merits so the choice is yours
    He is really good to use u won’t be disappointed

• purplegoldfish

I was stuck in sane delima last week lol they both have their merits so the choice is yours
    He is really good to use u won’t be disappointed

I know its a mistake haha but its just a game. Even if he's not competitive (WL) he'll still be fun
  • ItsOnlyAli
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    I used maradona 95 but only for 11 games in WL then i listed him overnight over priced and he actually sold, was gutted but easy profit, gona try the 91 if he drops a little more.

So in 11 games i managed 17 goals and 4 assists from a Left Striker position

his dribbling is without a doubt incredible, if you combine this with his excellent movement you have yourself a player who is always in space and ready to run at the defense

His shots are outstanding long shot power or finesse it doesn't matter, always on target and hit with great power

inside the box the weak foot is irrelevant as he will finish on both feet

because he has great passing and acceleration hes amazing for counters and 1-2 passes between the strikers.

i would give him a 10/10 based on 11 games i never really noticed his small size and poor strength as i kept him away from big centre backs and utilized his long shots if anyone got close

compare this to 91 ronaldinho who i used for 37 games i would give him a 7/10

R90 who is also in the same price range i used him for 150 games i would give him a 9/10 hes probably the best out of the 2 due to his strength and height but his movement really sucked.

unfortunately i never got to try pele 91, i did buy him but listed him as i was at work and again he sold for well above minimum bin.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    Had 91 pele and he was amazing averaged 3 goals a game and made assists.
    Really suited my play he was like an engine. Running pass run pass scoree. The ball is glued to his feet and no one can take it off him.. if he falls down he's back up straight away while still on the ball!
    the Best icon in the game imo.
    Had 95 Maradona he is not on the same level.
  • purplegoldfish
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »
    I used maradona 95 but only for 11 games in WL then i listed him overnight over priced and he actually sold, was gutted but easy profit, gona try the 91 if he drops a little more.

So in 11 games i managed 17 goals and 4 assists from a Left Striker position

his dribbling is without a doubt incredible, if you combine this with his excellent movement you have yourself a player who is always in space and ready to run at the defense

His shots are outstanding long shot power or finesse it doesn't matter, always on target and hit with great power

inside the box the weak foot is irrelevant as he will finish on both feet

because he has great passing and acceleration hes amazing for counters and 1-2 passes between the strikers.

i would give him a 10/10 based on 11 games i never really noticed his small size and poor strength as i kept him away from big centre backs and utilized his long shots if anyone got close

compare this to 91 ronaldinho who i used for 37 games i would give him a 7/10

R90 who is also in the same price range i used him for 150 games i would give him a 9/10 hes probably the best out of the 2 due to his strength and height but his movement really sucked.

unfortunately i never got to try pele 91, i did buy him but listed him as i was at work and again he sold for well above minimum bin.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful write up. Pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger after I know what pack opening thing drops Friday