Fut champs channel

heefmondo
1450 posts Play-Off Hero
Looking through the featured games and hardly any of the top 100 played each other. How are they rigging it so they don't play each other now after the patch?

Comments

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know what the criteria is for how they choose which games go on that channel but keep in mind that is not EVERY game that occurs over the weekend so there is a high probability that many Top 100 people are playing each other and the games just aren't shown on the Channel.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    I don't know what the criteria is for how they choose which games go on that channel but keep in mind that is not EVERY game that occurs over the weekend so there is a high probability that many Top 100 people are playing each other and the games just aren't shown on the Channel.

Yeah that's true but did you see how many of them got 40 and 39 wins this week!?
  • Fab
    17549 posts World Class
    you can still see home and away
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    I noticed it on Sunday night. Clearly avoiding each other by doing something...guessing the home and away thing.
  • Orison
    47793 posts FIFA Cover Star
    What I've heard is that they rarely come up against each other and if they do then many of them quit in the 90th to avoid being shown on the champs channel haha.
  • Azof
    16437 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    What I've heard is that they rarely come up against each other and if they do then many of them quit in the 90th to avoid being shown on the champs channel haha.

Worst pro scene of any game
  • Shakey Jakey
    1008 posts Professional
    Was looking for my game against vitality Brian when I noticed this mainly faced gold 1 players match making at its finest
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »

Worst pro scene of any game

Really is
  • EddieFicio
    21453 posts Club Captain

I've deffo had this happen in NA.