This game is absolute joke!!!

shapi33
51 posts Park Captain
Just played SB against a team,who had Gabriel Jesus at goal and Begovic upfront...Begovic scored 30m screamer and Jesus saved almost all shots...I won the game,but that mean u can get anybody at any position and they will play just like best players on that position...

Comments

• :D :D :D :D
    that moment when you realise how fuc888 up is the game.
    how can be Begovic score a 30m screamer is way above my thinking.....
  • shapi33
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2018
    blackerLVP wrote: »
    :D :D :D :D
    that moment when you realise how fuc888 up is the game.
    how can be Begovic score a 30m screamer is way above my thinking.....

He had some more shots that my keeper saved or missed :) He was just like Jesus and Jesus was like Begovic on goal :) And now i just checked shooting stats on Begovic... Shot Power 28
    Long Shots 12...
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Begovic rules. Play him at CAM behind Shearer lol
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    What difficulty were you playing on?
  • shapi33
    51 posts Park Captain
    I was thinkink to play on legendary,but played on professional.Imagine what will do Begovic on legendary or ultimate :)
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Ok if you’re allowing begovic to score 30 yd screamers past you and Jesus is saving your shots on professional then it’s not the game that’s f*cked up unfortunately.

What’s your team? You may need to make some improvements pal.
  • shapi33
    51 posts Park Captain
    Realist wrote: »
    Ok if you’re allowing begovic to score 30 yd screamers past you and Jesus is saving your shots on professional then it’s not the game that’s f*cked up unfortunately.

What’s your team? You may need to make some improvements pal.

Dude,im Elite 2 every week on SB.Im not complaining about goal scored on me,i complain about unrealistic things in that game-Begovic has stat long shots of 12!!!How is this possible in real life?And Jesus on goal saving almost everything?Explain me this,please...