Why do YOU play WL?

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2018
I'm curious as to why most of you play the WL...

A) Is it to test yourself against better players and maybe learn from them?

B Is it to see signs of improvement over the season as you gradually get more wins each week?

C) Is it purely for the rewards?

D) Is it because the connection is better for you in WL than it is in seasons?

E) Is it because you actually enjoy the gameplay and the type of matches you have in the WL?

Or is there another reason you play it?

Comments

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    A)

I'm not the best (usually gold2) , but I want to play against the best and push my limits. Nothing better than getting a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1 win against a guy who is genuinely better than me

I also love to try to build a squad so dominant that bridge that gap a little bit and make it possible for me and my super squad to beat a much better player with a regular squad
  • IxToMxI
    7277 posts League Winner
    D) & A)

Connection is perfect, only game mode this happens. Good to test my skill and team against other players I know there is try hards that just do anything for the win but they are even more rewarding wins
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    F) I dont know.
  • Ishibum
    14940 posts World Class
    I'll create a proper poll for you
  • Zv1k0
    6047 posts Big Money Move
    Cant be A because i dont know definition of being good at this game when AI does 90% of the work for both, me and opponent.

Option B is kind of the same as A. It depends on how my opponent plays, if he lets AI do all the work then im losing even if realistically im better player.

Option E still happens sometimes, again it depends on opponent and gameplay at the time.

C and D are always the reason. Used to be all but sadly its only C and D now. So if I think about it is purely because of rewards right? So its not worth it because they are bad anyway so why do I still play this game..........

F) I dont know.

• Djkhalid1921
    9716 posts League Winner
    Cause I like to see how bad I really am at this game :lol:
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Cant be A because i dont know definition of being good at this game when AI does 90% of the work for both, me and opponent.

Option B is kind of the same as A. It depends on how my opponent plays, if he lets AI do all the work then im losing even if realistically im better player.

Option E still happens sometimes, again it depends on opponent and gameplay at the time.

C and D are always the reason. Used to be all but sadly its only C and D now. So if I think about it is purely because of rewards right? So its not worth it because they are bad anyway so why do I still play this game..........

F) I dont know.

This is kinda the reality I was hoping people would........ Realise? :smiley: