The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Help me to create a squad with 5Mil

veltok
362 posts Sunday League Hero
Thinking in this

4231(2)
CR7
IF Alessandrini - Messi - SIF lozano
Prime Petit - IF Nain
Alex sandro - TOTY Bonucci - Baby Maldini - Florenzi
Handa.

I'll need to make 2 subs at the start to get cr7 and messi at full chem, so why not bring the two most Op Super Subs...

I don't play Wl, seasons at divison 1 and 2

What u think?

Comments

• tombarrett360
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    lools very good however i muxh prefer 4231 narrow

also subs wont be max chem be on 6.5 so might be worth just starting them on lower chem and saving your subs
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    good to go sir
  • veltok
    lools very good however i muxh prefer 4231 narrow

also subs wont be max chem be on 6.5 so might be worth just starting them on lower chem and saving your subs

I used to play the 4231 narrow, but after some patch it didn't work for me anymore... Now using the Wide version and playing a lot better almost every game i have more than 60% possession;

Playing with:
    Altidore
    Martial SBC Giovinco IF Alessandrini
    Futmas Fabinho Pirlo
    Alex sandro Bonucci manolas Florenzi
    Handa;

Lozano is impossible to link, i'll think in a way to link Alessandrini kkkk
  • ILevis
    1008 posts Professional
    Not a fan of first minute subs either because of the chemistry problem listed above.

Also, while Alessandrini and Lozano might be OP for their price, they really arent anywhere near top level players in terms of quality, at some point its worth it to upgrade from those cheap beasts.

This is something you could use aswell, everybody is on full chem and imo its the better team, costs exactly 5kk aswell.

1fcfea0df06df20a8574f51b545adeb7.png
    7f8d2e683fbd46fb603146937ac1edc6.png

• Fifababy
    1139 posts Professional
    433 4 is the way with new patch
  • veltok
    ILevis wrote: »
    Not a fan of first minute subs either because of the chemistry problem listed above.

Also, while Alessandrini and Lozano might be OP for their price, they really arent anywhere near top level players in terms of quality, at some point its worth it to upgrade from those cheap beasts.

This is something you could use aswell, everybody is on full chem and imo its the better team, costs exactly 5kk aswell.

1fcfea0df06df20a8574f51b545adeb7.png
    7f8d2e683fbd46fb603146937ac1edc6.png

Nice team, really close to what i'm thinking, But i don't know about some players... did u play the wide version of 4231?

In this formation My LB/RB need to be fast, and i get used to play with a tall CDM, for me Handa it's a way better than Buffon of course that Mertens and Dybala are a lot better than Lozano and Alessandrini but i still think that those positions are only for suport the CAM and ST...

But thanks for the idea gonna think a little more.
  • veltok
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    veltok wrote: »
    Thinking in this

4231(2)
    CR7
    IF Alessandrini - Messi - SIF lozano
    Prime Petit - IF Nain
    Alex sandro - TOTY Bonucci - Baby Maldini - Florenzi
    Handa.

I'll need to make 2 subs at the start to get cr7 and messi at full chem, so why not bring the two most Op Super Subs...

I don't play Wl, seasons at divison 1 and 2

What u think?
    With 5 mil coins u could have a lot more fun than playing the same boring formation as everyone else
    Try the 433(4) with them players majority are gonna sit deep just keep them pinned back on high pressure
    From the recent patch this is very affective now
    And the big bonus u do not need to waste time formation switching
  • veltok
    Boring formation as everyone else? Hahah here in Brazil, about 10 games in division 1 or 2 8 it's against 41212(2), 4312, and some randon 4222 or 4231 narrow...
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    veltok wrote: »
    Boring formation as everyone else? Hahah here in Brazil, about 10 games in division 1 or 2 8 it's against 41212(2), 4312, and some randon 4222 or 4231 narrow...
    Your top post says u need to switch to 4231 It’s either that or 41212(2)
    With that amount of coins surely u can build a squad without copying the majority of other people