Are Physio coaches worth keeping in your club?

realbrutal
992 posts Professional
I been getting lots of serious injuries from ai lately so I decided to stack up on healing cards. I then thought what about the role of physio coaches? Is it worth getting enough physio coaches to reach the max bonus (50%) for the major injuries? If so does anyone know what effect physio coaches actually have on healing cards times?

So let’s take an example: I have the 50% bonus from knee physio coaches and wanted to apply a bronze knee healing card to a player which is +1. How much would that increase to?

Comments

• nj10
    2858 posts National Call-Up
    I just discard them, healing cards are pretty cheap.

I keep all non rare fitness coaches and sell the rare ones
  • Sporter
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    realbrutal wrote: »
    I been getting lots of serious injuries from ai lately so I decided to stack up on healing cards. I then thought what about the role of physio coaches? Is it worth getting enough physio coaches to reach the max bonus (50%) for the major injuries? If so does anyone know what effect physio coaches actually have on healing cards times?

So let’s take an example: I have the 50% bonus from knee physio coaches and wanted to apply a bronze knee healing card to a player which is +1. How much would that increase to?
    I personally keep all the staff cards that I pack, because they don’t sell generally.

In your example it would do nothing, as 1*1.5 = 1.5. It doesn’t round up, you see.

But if you had a 3 game injury (if there is such a thing), and you applied a +2 healing card, then a 50% bonus would heal your player for all 3 games.

As you can only get an injury greater than 2 matches in offline FUT games, this will be the only time it benefits you.

But again, I don’t see the point of not having them.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    The only staff I keep are fitness ones then I just mass bid on bronze squad fitness cards. Can often snag them for half the price of golds in the week and return my teams to full fitness with the staff boost
  • realbrutal
    992 posts Professional
    Sporter wrote: »
    realbrutal wrote: »

I personally keep all the staff cards that I pack, because they don’t sell generally.

In your example it would do nothing, as 1*1.5 = 1.5. It doesn’t round up, you see.

But if you had a 3 game injury (if there is such a thing), and you applied a +2 healing card, then a 50% bonus would heal your player for all 3 games.

As you can only get an injury greater than 2 matches in offline FUT games, this will be the only time it benefits you.

But again, I don’t see the point of not having them.

Thanks for the explanation!

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    nope.. Silver and gold injury cards cost the same, and physios dont effect bronze cards..
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    I keep fitness, healing and manager staff up to 50% and then discard the rest, you get so many of them from packs you may as well have the 50% boost
  • realbrutal
    992 posts Professional
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    nope.. Silver and gold injury cards cost the same, and physios dont effect bronze cards..

Shame that bronze cards have no effect at all. I think silver healing cards would be the most beneficial for me since 4 match injuries can be healed by a silver (3 matches after 50% boost) and one match rest since I have two squads. I just hate those lengthy injuries soo much!
    Idek wrote: »
    I keep fitness, healing and manager staff up to 50% and then discard the rest, you get so many of them from packs you may as well have the 50% boost

Ya I would usually get rid of all staff cards except managers. Silly of me really. No harm having 50% your right!