The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OMG! I just got promotion into the 2nd Division for the first time......

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    6170 posts Big Money Move
    I'm always in Div.1-2, but never managed to win Div.1.
    I got pretty close last week (21 points), and the next try i got relegated to div. 2...go figure !! :D:D
    I've stopped playing WL, and I will concentrate on seasons....gotta win that Div.1 title sooner or later !!!
  • Silky_Seward
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't seem to get passed division 7 for the last three years. Congrats to all those that are doing well.
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't seem to get passed division 7 for the last three years. Congrats to all those that are doing well.

Learn from the mistakes, improve weaknesses in your game. Plenty of Youtube tutorials from pro fifa players.
  • p91
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im the only one who feels seasons so easy? Im in season 3 with 17pts with a total score of smth like 40 2 draws never lose a trophy.. is that much different in seadon 2 and 1?
  • Smiley_Utd
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    p91 wrote: »
    Im the only one who feels seasons so easy? Im in season 3 with 17pts with a total score of smth like 40 2 draws never lose a trophy.. is that much different in seadon 2 and 1?

Yep big difference mate, like the guys said before DIV 1& 2 are wkend league quality
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    Congrats!! Just made it up to 4 for the first time. See u in a couple divisions!

@RayS I'm now in div 4 :D
  • S-Dog
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    Divisions are weird
  • RayS
    29044 posts National Team Captain
    dylanmx wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Congrats!! Just made it up to 4 for the first time. See u in a couple divisions!

@RayS I'm now in div 4 :D

Noooice. I venture into D3 on occasion and then usually get relegated right away lol
  • InformCollector
    1249 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love being in division 1
  • PelzyWelzy
    10177 posts Has That Special Something
    @Stickybelly - strange how our experiences between WL and Divs vary so much.

I’m a steady 28-30 wins kinda guy in WL, gotten E3 2 of my last 3 (28 in the other) full cracks at it, yet I i struggle like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in Div 1... more often than not closer to being relegated than winning the bloody thing.

Don’t play divs much at all, lag is brutal and it’s just not enjoyable for me, so wondering if people different experiences on P2P connections skew things somewhat.

I know peeps that have finished on 33 wins before yet never won Div 1, then there are guys who prance through Div 1 hardly breaking a sweat... yet can’t break 25 wins in WL.

It’s bizarre.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    people be dreaming about 6
    the vast majority of players are not in div 1 or even close to it they are in the lower divsions
    look at SB how few are in the elite or gold 1 even

the game ai varies

for eg in single player divisions I am always at 1 but the ai is different there lol somewhat and you can quit a game and not count it as a lost
  • Retro_G
    31940 posts National Team Captain
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I’m a steady 28-30 wins kinda guy in WL, gotten E3 2 of my last 3 (28 in the other) full cracks at it, yet I i struggle like **** in Div 1... more often than not closer to being relegated than winning the bloody thing.

Don’t play divs much at all, lag is brutal and it’s just not enjoyable for me, so wondering if people different experiences on P2P connections skew things somewhat.

I know peeps that have finished on 33 wins before yet never won Div 1, then there are guys who prance through Div 1 hardly breaking a sweat... yet can’t break 25 wins in WL.

It’s bizarre.

That's because weekend league forces you to play games continually, that will throw the best players off their game because they lose focus. You can play seasons at your own leisure, most Division 1 players are playing at the best of their ability.

That's why the current weekend league structure is woeful. The majority of competitive games let people play at their own leisure and stay open all week. Anyway I find Division 1 a much higher standard than weekend league, it shouldn't be that way.

Division 1, weekend league should be as difficult as each other with a proper ladder and skill based matchmaking.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018

I’m a steady 28-30 wins kinda guy in WL, gotten E3 2 of my last 3 (28 in the other) full cracks at it, yet I i struggle like **** in Div 1... more often than not closer to being relegated than winning the bloody thing.

It’s bizarre.

Yep, proof if needed mate, we are all playing different games and having different experiences. I quit the WL in Feb and won't ever go back to it as it's beyond frustrating for me. The inconsistent gameplay and BS is just on another level and i cannot cope with it. I do get this in Seasons too but i can overcome it. I tend to play a season every 2 days and i honestly cannot remember the last time i didn't win the div 1 title. I must have done 60 + in a row. I'm not a great player by any means, just decent but more often than not i can play my game without the stuck in mud routine i routinely get in the WL.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10177 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »

It’s bizarre.

That's because weekend league forces you to play games continually, that will throw the best players off their game because they lose focus. You can play seasons at your own leisure, most Division 1 players are playing at the best of their ability.

That's why the current weekend league structure is woeful. The majority of competitive games let people play at their own leisure and stay open all week. Anyway I find Division 1 a much higher standard than weekend league, it shouldn't be that way.

Division 1, weekend league should be as difficult as each other with a proper ladder and skill based matchmaking.

Yeah I'm all down for a ladder system tbh. Something needs to change, that's for sure.

On the 'playing at the best of their ability' bit though... I honestly don't think I could in Div 1, even if I wanted to :joy: Honestly mate, I literally get 1 lag free game every 20. and even then I'm not sure if it really is lag free or just lagging a little less. It's an absolute nightmare. And you can completely forget about singles matches - I gave up with them months ago. Some of them I was getting full two second delays, stuff like that. It was abysmal..

Weekend League and DKT my connection is generally fine, every other game I play is perfect - literally no issues with our internet/ connection whatsoever.

Apart from with Fifa's Divisions :joy:
  • KingOfFifa
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just made it into weekend league after 8 attempts lmao, well done
  • And here I thought that everyone in this forum are Elite 3/2 players.

I'm shocked.
  • Grehan94
    The vast majority are just casual players from what I've seen.
  • Grehan94
    And elite traders haha.
  • Mikeysaio
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It’s bizarre.

This is me. I've won division 1 currently 9 times without breaking a sweat but my most wins in the weekend league stands at 28. I just don't understand the quality of diffence between players in division 1 and the weekend league.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mikeysaio wrote: »

It’s bizarre.

This is me. I've won division 1 currently 9 times without breaking a sweat but my most wins in the weekend league stands at 28. I just don't understand the quality of diffence between players in division 1 and the weekend league.

For me it is not the quality of players at all. It is the gameplay. When i played the WL and 40 games, on average there were 1 or 2 games where you could say that guy was good, he was better then me and deserved to beat me. The rest of the games where you lose i honestly cannot explain some to this day. You end up losing to players you are massively better than. You get games where your players cannot move properly and the gameplay is massively inconsistent. It makes for a trash game and a very poor and frustrating gaming experience so i will never go back to it. I am not saying i'm a great player and i should win all my games. But i know the difference between facing a good player and experiencing terrible gameplay and receiving huge helpings of BS.