OMG! I just got promotion into the 2nd Division for the first time......

Comments

• RayS
    33906 posts World Cup Winner
    edited February 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    real competition is in Div1
    anything below that is not 'hard'

Says nobody in D2-D10 :D

Div 1 is 10 times harder than WKL.

which is still hard. And D2-10 can also be "hard" relative to your skill level.

I assumed you were just trolling tbh lol

obviously D1 would be the hardest of all Divisions; that kinda goes without saying.
  • NornIron
    14614 posts Has That Special Something
    The higher up you go the less football is played and the gameplay becomes laggier.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up

I 100% agree with this
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    Lcfc wrote: »

I 100% agree with this

not if you are good at WL, once your win ratio is over 3:1, matches are very difficult
  • Shutup
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    Ditto, and now I'm getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by insane legend teams every single game :D
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would guess that the vast majority of people don't make it beyond division 8
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Truthurts wrote: »

You would judging by this thread haha.
  • Shehraj
    Grehan94 wrote: »

You would judging by this thread haha.

:lol:
  • Grehan94
    Literally might as well play Foot Champions where you can only use your feet on the controller.
  • RayS

it would be interesting if EA had the percentage of players in each Division kinda like they do for SB. Would be interesting to know what percentile of FIFA player I fall into.
  • Grehan94
    Or they could use different types of vegetables, I'd be a potato.
  • RayS wrote: »

it would be interesting if EA had the percentage of players in each Division kinda like they do for SB. Would be interesting to know what percentile of FIFA player I fall into.

@EA_Andy do you have these figures, please?
  • Stular
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Congrats dude!

Just made it myself - inspired :)
  • RayS

I submit this idea to the EA suggestion box
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    slicknick wrote: »
    Div 2 is a **** show.

low driven shots every goal and 1000000000% high pressure.

makes me wish I stayed in Div 3

Keep switching the play until he runs the one and only player he’s controlling into the ground.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

The skill gap between 1-3 divisions in my opinion isn’t that huge. I’ve won div 1 over 10 times but had a tough time getting to 1.
  • Stular wrote: »
    Congrats dude!

Just made it myself - inspired :)

High 5 to that!
  • OttPa
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Safk001 wrote: »
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    We need more threads like this on the forums.. They make me realise that maybe I'm not as bad at the game as I think lol.

Haha for real tho, just browsing through the forums, you get the feeling that everyone is Elite 1 in WL every week

Spot on. I’ve just got to div 3 and never qualified for DKT (9 finals 9 fails) it seems like everyone else has the ability to win them on first attempt, or at least that’s what they say they can do.

You need to remember that the forums aren't representative of the player base as a whole.

When you read the forums or reddit, you're obviously seeing the people who have an enormous interest in the game.

You look at people like Blarix with his insane all icons team and you think, Christ, my most expensive player is NIF Vidal and I saved weeks for him.

But the world is full of people with **** teams that can't get out of div 8, there's just not posting here to tell everyone.

That is true, apparently div 8 is the one with the most players in it.

I’m in div 7 with a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team. Played fifa for years. Something I don’t do, is play PTB or UD with counter attack. I don’t use premier league teams. I feel that having the moral high ground has hampered my progression, but still stick to my guns. I wouldn’t want to have elite players and use them in such a restrictive way.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grehan94 wrote: »
    I find divisions, especially 1 and 2 do have low scoring games compared to FUT Champs. Or is that just me?

I made division 1 1st time this week and I’ve noticed the games have been low scoring compared to their divisions and wl.
  • I managed 14 points, 4 points off promotion and 3 off relegation! Phewf!
  • Shehraj
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    I managed 14 points, 4 points off promotion and 3 off relegation! Phewf!

great start tbh, build on that next season!
  • jonkero
    7215 posts Big Money Move
    I just needed one point yesterday to get to div. 1, then ea decided to rob me from my connection. GG WP
  • Cannonballs
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NornIron wrote: »
    The higher up you go the less football is played and the gameplay becomes laggier.

Nailed it !!
  • Gazza1712
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got to two for the first time earlier this week, then got back 2 back relegations to 4 and only just held that! The game was against me as some of the things that happened were unbelievable which makes me wonder when I am winning and on a good win streak is the same bs happening to my opponents
  • Grehan94
    I got drunk and played squad battles, much more fun.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Well done! I am at the stage where I tend to win division 4 every season but struggle in division 3 with a relegation dogfight. Maybe that’s my level now and it’s not too bad if so.
  • Grehan94
    Not too bad! Just focus on trying to pinpoint where games are going against you, then improve.
  • joehuk
    5298 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to the world of Try Hards, Congratz though.

Div 2 is a horrible experience.

Instant Pause, Lozano Subbed on 41212 with Wingers as CM & ST's

Not touched div 2 after only just securing a place in Div2.

It was just painfully dull & fustrating.

And here is end-game for me.

WL = No time/Fustrating/dull experiance
    Seasons = Div2 Similar experiance to WL

Squad Battles = Meh daily chore :dizzy:
  • dylanmx wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    i get upset when i occasionally get relegated to the second division

@Shehraj not everyone is good at this game

If you get relegated from div 1 then i would argue you are not good at the game either lol

You'd be arguing wrong.

Disagree. I don't consider myself good at the game, but i can win Div 1 pretty much every time i play it. I have won it the last 12 attempts. When it comes to the weekend league i get only 26 wins which is bang average. I'm not a great player at all. We all relate to things differently, getting relegated from div 1 might be poor for one person and not for the other.

Getting relegated from division one might be poor for you but it doesn't make you bad at the game.

If you can win division one, you're better than the vast majority of people that play fifa. That makes you pretty good.

I can't even get out of div 2 but most of my friends I play against offline think I'm some sort of unbeatable fifa wizard. You'd think I'm garbage tbh.

The point is that these forums and the fifa "community" aren't representative of the wider player base. What's considered "good" here will be disproportionate to what's actually average and good in general.

This sums up me as well (apart from I've not played WL). I've only just got promoted to D2 for the first time came up with 6-0-4 last game to win the title I lost. :(

Bit scared to play as I thought I'd drop to D3 straight away lmao.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im for the first time in division 1