Got home from being gone on a three day weekend and was nice and refreshed and thought "Let's do a DKT! I haven't played in three days and I kind of missed the game".
-- First guy quit out at the team screen - apparently because he didn't want to play my Serie A squad of IFs
-- Second guy I beat 4-2 from memory... decent game
-- Third guy reminded me why I hate the way the game is played
- Team had Martial, Son, Bakayoko, Jesus, Bailly, etc...
- Paused at the start to switch to a 41212(2)
- Went up 1-0 and immediately started stalling in his own half
- Went up 2-0 ... continued stalling
- I brought it back to 2-2 at which point he actually started playing like he knew there was a goal at the other end
- He scored with 20 minutes left to go up 3-2 (dabbed)
- Pauses - immediately switches to 4-2-3-1 and parks the bus
- Continues to stall around his own half and shield in corners
I am not sure I have seen someone try that hard in a while and it was in the quarter-final of a DKT... Now I remember why Squad Battles and NOT playing are better alternatives... LOL. Right before I went to sleep I downloaded Fortnite... will see what that's all about tonight I think.