unfair match making

shady_ltd_85
196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i have a team worth 500/700 k but on div 1 i only face teams worth 3 / 6 mil
whats the fun from it to play everytime against ronaldo or icons.
i keep playing on div 1 but when i come home from my work i just want to relax play a game this just stupid

Comments

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Your first problem is thinking that just because your team is worth less than your opponent they have a huge advantage.

I've beaten teams that were 2x or 3x as expensive as mine and I've also lost games to teams made up of NIF gold cards... Just play your game and don't get worked up about what players the other team has. If you are a better FIFA player you'll win more than you'll lose.
  • Boommaametw3
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Your first problem is thinking that just because your team is worth less than your opponent they have a huge advantage.

I've beaten teams that were 2x or 3x as expensive as mine and I've also lost games to teams made up of NIF gold cards... Just play your game and don't get worked up about what players the other team has. If you are a better FIFA player you'll win more than you'll lose.

I played someone who parked the bus with Prime Carlos,Toty Ramos,prime Ferdinand,Valencia SIF,Prime Vieira and Petit with de gea and attacked with Ronaldo toty,Bale st and Messi toty. Dude didn't know how to play but beat me 3-1. Squad win most games
  • kraid
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

I played someone who parked the bus with Prime Carlos,Toty Ramos,prime Ferdinand,Valencia SIF,Prime Vieira and Petit with de gea and attacked with Ronaldo toty,Bale st and Messi toty. Dude didn't know how to play but beat me 3-1. Squad win most games

not true at all