Nick28T is on angry rampage now. FIX YOUR GAME FIFA

RioIMBA
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
Everybody is losing their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over FIFA

Comments

• Zv1k0
    6095 posts Big Money Move
    Even pros are quitting. Heres what Drogba is thinking...

0d93543de1468eef79587aeb3cf633fca6a10371afe2b4246423ce4568f09f23.jpg
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    ea r prbly thinking lets give them more promo packs, then they'll shut up :lol:
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Nick? Motherforking Nick28T? THE Nick28T? Nicky-boy? Nick-Nick? Nicholas? Nicole? Nicolette? Nicotine? Nickrophone? Nincompoop?

EA dun did goof hard, bud, how will they ever recover from this one? Knickers has them by the balls now.

EA has been officially DESTROYED
  • xFATAL
    5307 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nick? Motherforking Nick28T? THE Nick28T? Nicky-boy? Nick-Nick? Nicholas? Nicole? Nicolette? Nicotine? Nickrophone? Nincompoop?

EA dun did goof hard, bud, how will they ever recover from this one? Knickers has them by the balls now.

:|
  • JohnDoe
    xFATAL wrote: »

Say goodbye to FIFA, boss.
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    nincompoop28t
  • JohnDoe
    simmarjit wrote: »
    nincompoop28t

The people's champion. The man with the 10ft pole.
  • wayneyb1980
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who?
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Here is my story

I play fifa alot and own a laptop for casual pc gaming like LoL and pubg. But after fifa 17 i decided to buy a high end PC for other pc games. Which mean i no longer seeing myself playing fifa everyday and drop fifa points. Damn it EA i wish i could spend money on your game but :(
  • JohnDoe
    RioIMBA wrote: »
    Here is my story

I play fifa alot and own a laptop for casual pc gaming like LoL and pubg. But after fifa 17 i decided to buy a high end PC for other pc games. Which mean i no longer seeing myself playing fifa everyday and drop fifa points. Damn it EA i wish i could spend money on your game but :(

I cried. Very sad. Where can I don8?
  • xFATAL
    5307 posts Big Money Move

I said goodbye to Fifa long ago even though i still check in here on occasion. All he's saying is alot of people are leaving FUT including the Big content creators because the game is so broken.
  • JohnDoe

I said goodbye to Fifa long ago even though i still check in here on occasion. All he's saying is alot of people are leaving FUT including the Big content creators because the game is so broken.

Nick28T is just some racist ❤️❤️❤️❤️. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ him.
  • Djkhalid1921

Nick28T is just some racist ****. **** him.

Saying a stupid word doesn't make you racist. Grow up
  • JohnDoe
    edited February 2018

Yeah, I'll think for myself, thank you very much.

ETA: Also, would you like to remind me of the context in which the word was used?
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move

What did this "Nick" guy say? Just so I can determine how much influence this "Nick" has in the FIFA "community".
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jason1986 wrote: »

What did this "Nick" guy say? Just so I can determine how much influence this "Nick" has in the FIFA "community".

Link please....
  • JohnDoe
    edited February 2018

To be completely fair to the guy, I wouldn't have called him racist if he weren't such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I understand that people make mistakes, and so forth. But he's put himself in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ position over the years. Also, he has plenty of influence over kids, that's for sure.
  • Djkhalid1921
    edited February 2018

he was yelling at bailly for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and said the n word. he immediately apologized, i think it was a genuine mistake as he seems to be an overall nice guy. that said i dont support any fifa streamers at all.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    For every YouTuber that quits 10 more wait to take their place.
  • Djkhalid1921
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    For every YouTuber that quits 10 more wait to take their place.

pretty much
  • Delboy13710
    9309 posts League Winner

he was yelling at bailly for **** up and said the n word. he immediately apologized, i think it was a genuine mistake as he seems to be an overall nice guy. that said i dont support any fifa streamers at all.

Nah that's not on . Might seem nice on camera but true colours come out eventually . YouTube's have so much influence over kids it's unreal
  • JohnDoe

he was yelling at bailly for **** up and said the n word. he immediately apologized, i think it was a genuine mistake as he seems to be an overall nice guy. that said i dont support any fifa streamers at all.

I'm not saying the word in question is some sort of a sacred word. Shout it all by yourself, use it when talking with your friends, whatever. But when hundreds of thousands are watching you and you use it in a derogatory way, the way that actually pisses people off, and then have the balls to claim you'd never even said it before, then there's nothing you can do but to prepare for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    that was an awful incident, the Bailly thing

not always a nice guy but agree with everything he just said about the game
  • Huxx
    I just logged on for a few DKT games with a fun non meta team and lost to a PTB scrub who took shots like this. I just wanted a fun game ffs. if you grew up playing football not just fifa you wouldnt even take this shot.

• Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    Nick got punished for the nincompoop incident but anyone who watches him can easily tell he is a family man and a bit of an idiot no way he meant it intentionally. I'm the background there is a rather aggressive 'song' from a random playlist that repeatedly used the n word it's quite possible that influenced what he said inadvertently the same way that a conversarion can lead to you accidentally write something you were talking about. An accident be it a very poor one doesn't make a person a racist whatsoever
  • Delboy13710
    9309 posts League Winner

I'm not saying the word in question is some sort of a sacred word. Shout it all by yourself, use it when talking with your friends, whatever. But when hundreds of thousands are watching you and you use it in a derogatory way, the way that actually pisses people off, and then have the balls to claim you'd never even said it before, then there's nothing you can do but to prepare for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Yeah Youtubers have so much influence over kids . They aim there videos at kids so they have a responsibility to keep things clean
  • RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    nick is pathetic tbf. He actually said on his twitter that he was debating canceling family time because of losing in fut champs. seriously, how low can this guy go? the nimcompoop thing was sad, but wow.... this dude needs to stop playing the game if he cant take a loss.
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite

He said it with the hard R my dude. Words like that don't just "slip out", obviously its in his common vocabulary but just avoids using it on stream.
  • Huxx
    joe666 wrote: »
    nick is pathetic tbf. He actually said on his twitter that he was debating canceling family time because of losing in fut champs. seriously, how low can this guy go? the nimcompoop thing was sad, but wow.... this dude needs to stop playing the game if he cant take a loss.

think he said he didnt feel like going to a family dinner after playing which I can relate to. when I got off the game last night I was basically deliriously happy that champs was over.
  • RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    Huxx wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »

think he said he didnt feel like going to a family dinner after playing which I can relate to. when I got off the game last night I was basically deliriously happy that champs was over.

Same sht