85 blanc that good?

Fifashock
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Im currently using SMS and Matuidi as CMs in a 4411 and read a lot of good things about 85 blanc. I Also unlocked sbc hamsik, Who is really good imo. Should I sell SMS and go with blanc and hamsik or stick with him and Matuidi? Blanc is not cheap at 700k

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blanc is significantly better than Matuidi but I haven't used your other players. He'll be well under 700k this time next week IMO.
  • I know, with all this talk I'm considering swapping out my 86 gullit for him (41212(2)). Gullit has been so good for me though I'm wondering if this blanc is better?
  • Fifashock
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    86 Gullit was really bad for me considering his pricetag. Milinkovic savic is Probaly getting an upgrade, Might sell him now as I made about 50k profit on him and upgrade to blanc.
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    I’d try and keep SMS and get rid of Matuidi. Blanc and SMS would make a great CM pairing with their height and all round ability.
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    85 Blanc is the best CM I’ve used. He is everywhere and scores a ton of goals too. Best value over 500k that I’ve bought
  • snejke
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes!
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    I recently bought him back and was reminded how good he is - only other similar player is 88 or 91 Vieira imo
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Better than 91 Vieira for me, I wish I could trade the 91 SBC Vieira for an untradeable 85 Blanc
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I've never used milky sausage but 85 blanc is awesome.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Better than 91 Vieira for me, I wish I could trade the 91 SBC Vieira for an untradeable 85 Blanc

That’s a bold statement? What makes him better than Patrick?