How is 85 Ferdinand?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
Need to upgrade my defence for next weekend league. Cant afford prime Ferdinand yet. Any other icon thats good around 700k?

Comments

  • Not overly impressed with him myself. Keeps sprinting to the opponents attacker leaving a gap in behind. Maybe it's his high aggression?
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve just bought 88 maldini to play at cb on 7 chem. read lots of good stuff on him even at 7 chem so I thought I’d give him a go next to bailley. He’s took David Luiz’s place so will come back to you later after I’ve played my last 7 wl games.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I’ve just bought 88 maldini to play at cb on 7 chem. read lots of good stuff on him even at 7 chem so I thought I’d give him a go next to bailley. He’s took David Luiz’s place so will come back to you later after I’ve played my last 7 wl games.
    good shout on maldini, he looks really good except 66 aggression. Please tell how he was for you :smile:

  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve put an anchor on him which raises it slightly to about 76 and improves others too. Will let you know
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s only 5’9 but big Lothar is a beast at CB. Blocks, tracks and tackles everything
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    He’s only 5’9 but big Lothar is a beast at CB. Blocks, tracks and tackles everything
    its not a problem with his height though? I am worried with a short cb.

  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Crap
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gorda wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    He’s only 5’9 but big Lothar is a beast at CB. Blocks, tracks and tackles everything
    its not a problem with his height though? I am worried with a short cb.

    His stats are a joke, he’s very good. I found he won a lot in the air. Maldini LB is a good shout with 7 chem. Get an icon manager and make it 8 chem.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Italian manager and withnthat and loyalty best is 7. Not sure if the icon manager would make it 8 tho? Might be worth a try
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    I have 85 Rio and 87 Desailly. Like them both. Did have 88 Maldini at LB too but Sandro was better there. Didn’t use him at CB though.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have Italian manager and withnthat and loyalty best is 7. Not sure if the icon manager would make it 8 tho? Might be worth a try

    Icon manager should +1 on his chem. I had 7 on Bale, added Zidane and it +1 his chem to 8.

    Try icon + Italian manager
  • Safehands84
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have Italian manager and withnthat and loyalty best is 7. Not sure if the icon manager would make it 8 tho? Might be worth a try

    Icon manager should +1 on his chem. I had 7 on Bale, added Zidane and it +1 his chem to 8.

    Try icon + Italian manager

    Not true, max he can get is 7
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have Italian manager and withnthat and loyalty best is 7. Not sure if the icon manager would make it 8 tho? Might be worth a try

    Icon manager should +1 on his chem. I had 7 on Bale, added Zidane and it +1 his chem to 8.

    Try icon + Italian manager

    Not true, max he can get is 7

    Is that because he’s out of position?

    It’s true about Bale being +1 with Zidane. It was worth a try. Thankfully you stepped in with your safe hands and saved the day
  • Safehands84
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have Italian manager and withnthat and loyalty best is 7. Not sure if the icon manager would make it 8 tho? Might be worth a try

    Icon manager should +1 on his chem. I had 7 on Bale, added Zidane and it +1 his chem to 8.

    Try icon + Italian manager

    Not true, max he can get is 7

    Is that because he’s out of position?

    It’s true about Bale being +1 with Zidane. It was worth a try. Thankfully you stepped in with your safe hands and saved the day

    Ye max is 7 it’s 5 chem then +1 for loyaltie and +1 manager. I’m just bought Maldini 88, my manger Ancelotti with icon and he has 6, will be 7 when he plays 10 games
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ah I see. My bad. Cheers for the info, worth knowing for sure.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2571 posts National Call-Up
    If chem isn’t a problem then Manolas if your wanting an icon a few people have said Frank Rijkaard
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    If chem isn’t a problem then Manolas if your wanting an icon a few people have said Frank Rijkaard
    i use Manolas on 8 chem and fährmann on 7 now, if i get an icon instead Of Manolas i get fährman full chem. Manolas Been ok though.

  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    I have 85 Rio and 87 Desailly. Like them both. Did have 88 Maldini at LB too but Sandro was better there. Didn’t use him at CB though.
    Who you Like best? 85 Ferdinand Or desailly 87?
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get PTG Varane, will be even better than Rio for 90k when he gets an IF
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Get PTG Varane, will be even better than Rio for 90k when he gets an IF
    Varane looks good and might be able to get him in My team. Have you used him in weekend league?
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Weekend League with Gold ranks because I don’t have enough time and also won Div 1 with 8-0-0.

    CBS are PTG Varane and 88 Maldini both with Anchor
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Weekend League with Gold ranks because I don’t have enough time and also won Div 1 with 8-0-0.

    CBS are PTG Varane and 88 Maldini both with Anchor
    ok Thx :smile: what keeper you use? Ter stegen?

  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Asenjo IF
Sign In or Register to comment.