When is the next market crash?

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
Lunar new year? And will the likes of NIF Ronaldo,Bale etc. crash big?

How about Icons? Discuss it HERE!

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    TOTS
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Next? When was the first?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    When no one will expect it, as always
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    murazor wrote: »
    When no one will expect it, as always

I'd have said usually a couple of weeks before everyone expects it :wink:
  • Bob_Dylan
    20849 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    TOTS

• Dodds
    9091 posts League Winner
    Everything seems to be dropping day by day anyway.
  • dudders
    2542 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dodds wrote: »
    Everything seems to be dropping day by day anyway.

this,prices are already dropping a lot of the more expensive cards have dropped a fair bit I would imagine they will just keep dropping till we hit lunar new year next week
  • Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo has dropped 200k over the last week and a half.

I know because I have him and have been praying he would rise briefly again so I could offload him lol
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Lunar new year without a doubt. Certain players will be at their lowest this fifa. Then tots will wipe the slate.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Crashes are so FIFA '16.
  • Cantona84
    7574 posts League Winner
    Looks like many players are dropping already.. we will se how prices are tomorrow evening.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14202 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Crashes are so FIFA '16.

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Coins wiped by sbcs. Investor coins to be wiped by half price packs = major dip
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scholesyy wrote: »

well obviously TOTY
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional

well obviously TOTY

Prices are lower now than during toty so wouldn't call that a crash. Not even close tbh.
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018

well obviously TOTY

Prices are lower now than during toty so wouldn't call that a crash. Not even close tbh.

No they're not that's a ridiculous thing to say. And by the way, a crash is a sudden drop in prices, something that definitely happened during toty. It's undeniable.
    I'm thinking you're either trying to talk about something you know anything about, or you're in a bust of rage vs EA so you're criticising their market system.

https://www.futbin.com/market/
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional

well obviously TOTY

No they're not that's a ridiculous thing to say. And by the way, a crash is a sudden drop in prices, something that definitely happened during toty. It's undeniable.
    I'm thinking you're either trying to talk about something you know anything about, or you're in a bust of rage vs EA so you're criticising their market system.

https://www.futbin.com/market/

Needs to be a more significant drop than the ones we've seen so far. The "crash" during toty and other events during the year was so little that people here talked about when the actual crash were coming.
    I never sell up my team so I always lose coins if there's a crash so don't see a reason I'd be mad at the EAs way of keeping it stable.

And many players are at their lowest now. Some of the Icons, Messi, Ronaldo. Most players are pretty much the same price compared to lowest point during toty. Some higher and some lower now.

You and I can have diffrent opinions on what a fut market crash is. Imo there has been none.
  • Yusuf11
    1911 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    Coins wiped by sbcs. Investor coins to be wiped by half price packs = major dip

There'll be a crash next week with the half packs coming in. I've been liquid for a week and I've saved probably 200-300k

There'll be a window where I'll hit my target price, not worrying too much cos prices will climb after that week anyway
  • '96dc2
    9027 posts League Winner
    Games dead