89 Salah

ha032742
38589 posts Moderator
Is better than TOTY Messi for me :|:D

Comments

• RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i have him as RM in 442, fast, good dribbling, passing, positioning but found him missing goals quite alot. But salah's mission in my squad is just distraction
  • Springveldt
    4887 posts National Call-Up
    RioIMBA wrote: »
    i have him as RM in 442, fast, good dribbling, passing, positioning but found him missing goals quite alot. But salah's mission in my squad is just distraction
    He has the finesse shot trait, just cut inside and finesse everything to the far corner.
  • RioIMBA
    He has the finesse shot trait, just cut inside and finesse everything to the far corner.

i tried that, some went in, few didnt :persevere:
  • ha032742
    38589 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018

Finesse shot with him is a goal more often than not. Card is broken as he has even scored finesses from outside the box with his right??
  • RioIMBA
    ha032742 wrote: »

Finesse shot with him is a goal more often than not. Card is broken as he has even scored finesses from outside the box with his right??

are you talking about the normal card? cuz i play with that card, its broken, however other versions are not just as op as the non IF :wink:
  • fifaplayerbol
    4373 posts National Call-Up

50% of the time :D Am I correct in thinking he WONT get an upgrade right? Because theres already a gap between his IF and this card - weak foot upgrades also wont be till April so its a long time to use a card thats no better than Lozano (imo)
  • ha032742
    38589 posts Moderator
    tphealy wrote: »

50% of the time :D Am I correct in thinking he WONT get an upgrade right? Because theres already a gap between his IF and this card - weak foot upgrades also wont be till April so its a long time to use a card thats no better than Lozano (imo)

Lozano’s face puts me off
  • Mini_Miudo
    9994 posts Has That Special Something

He has to get an upgrade if his upgrade is anything like H2H. He has +15 strength, +15 longshots, among other things, but those are getting increased so much that it wouldn't make sense for the 86 IF to become an 87 with 80+ strength and 80+ longshots, while the 88/89 stay the same and have 70 strength and longshots.

And yes, he's been very good for me at CAM this WL. Also in my last game he scored 4 goals past me, 3 of them were dumb shots that just went through 2 or 3 defenders. lol
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Salah doesn't have a fro though

#afrogate
  • ha032742
    38589 posts Moderator
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Salah doesn't have a fro though

#afrogate

Would be amazing :(
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

He was about to be sold 2 weeks ago due to his finishing but after the upgrade he's a beast
  • leon1309
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    And if he gets upgraded (IMO very likely) it Will truly be one broken card.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Build the wall then......
  • BrieMine
    5710 posts Big Money Move

I’ve yet to use mine :D

Can’t wait now, was gonna play him RM tho lol with TOTY cr7 and prime Hernandez up top
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Using mine mostly off the bench as a LCAM and he's been incredible. He's so fast and his movement is so precise.

Still needs a fro though #afrogate.
  • ha032742
    38589 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Using mine mostly off the bench as a LCAM and he's been incredible. He's so fast and his movement is so precise.

Still needs a fro though #afrogate.

Using him at LCAM too but as a starter...doesn’t feel out of place alongside R94 and CR7 :joy:
  • Stevie82
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him untradable playing him as a striker on 7 chem he's like a cheat card
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I've just listed him... was trying to use him RM in a 442 but he wasn't doing much. I think he'd be better on the left or central
  • ha032742
    38589 posts Moderator
    Clancy wrote: »
    I've just listed him... was trying to use him RM in a 442 but he wasn't doing much. I think he'd be better on the left or central

Yeah would use him as a CAM or striker tbh.
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    I sold my salah today for 625. I’ve had him since his first If and to be honest I loved him at first but been massively underwhelmed recently. Made around 350k on him so I’m pleased
  • BrieMine
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    hmm