Bad computer players

Thomson212
1 posts Ball Boy
edited February 2018
Why are the computer players so bad??? Most times they cant complete a pass or they just run in to the other team and give the ball away. This is getting worse, cant both teams just be competent

Comments

• panospetroupoli
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2018
    Look cpu players should be "bad" but in a way that it will make you go and look for real players.I agree though,this year cpu is unplayable.
    Post edited by panospetroupoli on
  • No. If both comp players were bad then fair enough but one team is awesome and the other is **** poor
  • lll GUVNOR lll
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    SCRIPTING has everyone forgot this.

look at results previous and league points that season.

when our AI play bad its normally 2 things.

1 - we have lots of points in early games and need 3 points to be promoted with 4 games to go so for the next 3 games our AI will be terrible to make it exciting till the end.

2 - the other team have had a lot of wins then a couple of wins which means they are in the boost stage and will get all rebounds which you can do nothing about.

it happens all the time, if you fight it and keep the ball in a game eventually a very simple pass will go wrong and with a single pass they will score.

scritping needs to be removed for this game to be fair.

If your bad and you lose then you deserve to lose, you should not win because the other team got boosted.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought that the more games your club plays and the higher up you go the better they get? Is that wrong?
  • Barbwinho17
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I thought that the more games your club plays and the higher up you go the better they get? Is that wrong?

No they either play like Barcelona or Barnet the whole way. No middle. One or the other