The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Prime Shevchenko Appreciation Thread

Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
I havent seen any chatter and this wondefull card yet! I had his 88 abd scored over 600goals with him. As prime MvB came out earlier i have hin but wondering hiw good this prime Shev card is. I got his loan card for now and will give my tboughts asap.

Comments

• Campino
    28432 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 2018
    Just faced him, he did nothing
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Was he in good hands?!?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    One of my favourite players to watch when growing up :heart:

Have the loan as well, hopefully has that something special.
  • Campino
    28432 posts Player of the Year
    Ugri wrote: »
    Was he in good hands?!?

Not a bad player but not the best I’ve played mate no
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    One of my favourite players to watch when growing up :heart:

Have the loan as well, hopefully has that something special.

Same here. Curious to see how he plays
    If i base on the 88 he should be awesome but its never that easy
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Was he in good hands?!?

Not a bad player but not the best I’ve played mate no

Hmmm, thanks.
  • TheJoker89
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's a bit meh, used for 8 WL matches his loan, i think i prefer MVB
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    TheJoker89 wrote: »
    It's a bit meh, used for 8 WL matches his loan, i think i prefer MVB

Prime MvB is awesome, even in WL. Thx for info
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Can't remember which FIFA it was but he used to be able to bang them in from kick off.
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I read quite a lot of negativity around him.
    Keen to see how this thread develops before taking the plunge as hoping to read some positivity
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Eggchasers wrote: »
    I read quite a lot of negativity around him.
    Keen to see how this thread develops before taking the plunge as hoping to read some positivity

I heard nothing, hence this thread. Curious to hear opinions on him but so far mot much positive..
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    3* skills, H/H and 77 stamina, what's there to appreciate ?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I bet he doesn't feel 88 pace
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018

That means nothing tbf, I just played CR7 and R94 but they were beyond useless cause the guy had mud gameplay so I won 2-1, I could tell there was some weird thing going on against him

The ice on the cake was Bellerin pushing R94 off the ball like it was nothing

5d12d8233bb3b80f72d790ed04e15af0.jpg

So if he didn't perform vs you doesn't mean anything :) , just saying
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    3* skills, H/H and 77 stamina, what's there to appreciate ?

Have u used any of his versions?
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

That means nothing tbf, I just played CR7 and R94 but they were beyond useless cause the guy had mud gameplay so I won 2-1, I could tell there was some weird thing going on against him

The ice on the cake was Bellerin pushing R94 off the ball like it was nothing

5d12d8233bb3b80f72d790ed04e15af0.jpg

So if he didn't perform vs you doesn't mean anything :) , just saying

There is lots of crap in fut. Shev can still be a fun card though
  • futureyears
    1302 posts Professional
    Used him for 10 games so far and I'm loving him....

He isn't the most mobile, he turns fairly slowly, but in 4321 with agile LF/RF alongside him he's been awesome, his shot is an absolute rocket!!
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Using his loan, so have now used all his cards. Won't be getting his Prime. Replaced the 88 Shevchenko with 87 Del Piero and they feel in a different league. The prime Shevchenko doesn't feel hugely different to me. Feels slower than his card stats and not very agile. Great shooting as you would expect though. But he would be partnering Van Basten and they are probably too similar (although Van Basten just feels better in every way).
  • TheJoker89
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I bet he doesn't feel 88 pace

Exactly
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea i just grabbed him last night. only played 2 maches so far but i love him. yea i'm biased cause he is the number 1 target for me this year.

first match i played 7th minute finesse shot goal. thats gotta be some kind of destiny right? lol anyway he felt great. i used his 88 for over 100 games and i can tell he's faster and more nimble. i'm playing him next to prime mvb in 442. he had 3 goals 2 assists in 2 games.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Hibee wrote: »
    Using his loan, so have now used all his cards. Won't be getting his Prime. Replaced the 88 Shevchenko with 87 Del Piero and they feel in a different league. The prime Shevchenko doesn't feel hugely different to me. Feels slower than his card stats and not very agile. Great shooting as you would expect though. But he would be partnering Van Basten and they are probably too similar (although Van Basten just feels better in every way).

Thanks! I had a feeling MvB is better but looking forward to try myself as well
  • Nicku32
    2225 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont really like the Prime Shevchenko after 8 games with the loan. Prime MVB is a lot better.
  • aceofknaves73
    966 posts Professional
    Shev was my favourite striker growing up and im a little gutted. I did prime adp sbc months back and ivenot got the coins to get this prime. My other issue is that i always feel his card does the man a disservice. hooe you guys enjoy him! I might try and grind for him as im only 300k short at mo haha
  • Hibee
    Shev was my favourite striker growing up and im a little gutted. I did prime adp sbc months back and ivenot got the coins to get this prime. My other issue is that i always feel his card does the man a disservice. hooe you guys enjoy him! I might try and grind for him as im only 300k short at mo haha

A wee tip but if you have any Japanese league players they are going for good prices. There has been some kind of leak about an SBC apparently. I just made over 50k selling the silvers I had. Could take you a bit closer to your target B)
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner

A wee tip but if you have any Japanese league players they are going for good prices. There has been some kind of leak about an SBC apparently. I just made over 50k selling the silvers I had. Could take you a bit closer to your target B)

League sbs will drop.tonight.Rumour says its Japan league and Bundesliga. Sell now in the hype!
  • Hibee

League sbs will drop.tonight.Rumour says its Japan league and Bundesliga. Sell now in the hype!

Yup that's the one. Def the right time to sell.
  • aceofknaves73
    966 posts Professional
    Cheers guys. I will have a look in my club.

Any early reviews of him? Im currently playing 433(5) with adp aa cf. but if i got shev id switch to (4) and move adp to cam. IF i get him. Looks soooo far away at the moment :(
  • Boabdust
    4885 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    Just got the loan will see how he plays tonight
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    i think hes very decent. rocket shot and excellent in the air. had his loan for 4 games, and have now done the first 4 teams for his sbc
  • Layton8212
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought about doing it, after seeing many bad reviews il wait for crespo. Roll on august when its out