PS4 OTW/PTG trading thread and discussion

Comments

• back to fut after 3 months gap..was playing pro clubs...still have 10 martial ptg. does anyone know if he is playing today?
  • Laissez_faire
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    nvm
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14327 posts World Class
    In the midst of everyone being distracted by the shiny new blue cards I managed to snap up an OTW Lukaku for 201k on open bid....that 15k cheaper than the cheapest buy now....

Risky but I honestly think with the games united have left he could grab one more upgrade. Thoughts? @Advait
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    In the midst of everyone being distracted by the shiny new blue cards I managed to snap up an OTW Lukaku for 201k on open bid....that 15k cheaper than the cheapest buy now....

Risky but I honestly think with the games united have left he could grab one more upgrade. Thoughts? @Advait

Good one!
    Could be a tidy bit of profit even into the hype. Should he bag an IF worthy performance, you could be looking at 100k profit, so it's all good
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14327 posts World Class
    Advait wrote: »

Good one!
    Could be a tidy bit of profit even into the hype. Should he bag an IF worthy performance, you could be looking at 100k profit, so it's all good

Been using him in draft, thought he was good. Looked at United's remaining games....

Arsenal (H)
    Brighton (A)
    West Ham (A)
    Watford (H)

Chelsea (FA cup final)

@Advait only got him for a quick flip. Thought that was too cheap :D
    Hope he's got a MOTM or IF in him
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14327 posts World Class
    Dang! One is up for 200k flat now :#:o
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Dang! One is up for 200k flat now :#:o

Happens. Undercunters
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Too risky for me at this stage of the game.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14327 posts World Class
    @JamieT96 easy games on paper for united. Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger puts a weakened team out tomorrow with Milan in mind. The others are bottom half opposition. All I'll need is a goal and some HYPE...and I'm in profit
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    @JamieT96 easy games on paper for united. Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger puts a weakened team out tomorrow with Milan in mind. The others are bottom half opposition. All I'll need is a goal and some HYPE...and I'm in profit

Yeah I get it but it's still too much of a risk for me at this stage of the game, best of luck though hope he does something for you.