Loooool FFs Ea you clowns

I feel so bad for you Xbox guys this weekend, for anyone who doesn't know basically Ea's quick Fix for the cheating in the WL was that if you press the home button at any point you will auto forfeit you match. Applies to the dkt as well.

Like I'm sorry but this is just beyond stupidity now lmao thank god for the PS.

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    he hit menu button, which is automatic forfeit now to try and "fix" the no loss glitch
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    he hit menu button, which is automatic forfeit now to try and "fix" the no loss glitch

He hit the xbox button whilst clearly already in the 30 second countdown screen from being on pause.... That's f#cked up.
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    M4YON wrote: »

He hit the xbox button whilst clearly already in the 30 second countdown screen from being on pause.... That's f#cked up.

Yeah but he continued from the pause already. Then this happens.
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    Fab wrote: »
    M4YON wrote: »

Yeah but he continued from the pause already. Then this happens.

Still messed up the xbox button is supposed to be for access to messages and music apps like Spotify etc during a game i understand during open play to stop a glitch but this is wrong to do whilst already paused.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    imagine if this applied to ps4 lol, the button is right in the middle of everything and easy to hit.

Any reason why they banned going to the xbox home menu? Did a new no loss glitch work thru that?
  • Surely someone can just you use the app to just spam messages to their opponent causing them to open the home screen if they're not familiar with the "fix"
  • Shehraj wrote: »
    imagine if this applied to ps4 lol, the button is right in the middle of everything and easy to hit.

Any reason why they banned going to the xbox home menu? Did a new no loss glitch work thru that?

yeah something to with the menu's apparently
  • ozcs_69
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Shehraj wrote: »

no loss glitch issue
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Surely someone can just you use the app to just spam messages to their opponent causing them to open the home screen if they're not familiar with the "fix"

Good thing I blocked randos from sending me messages. Would suggest anyone on Xbox do the same
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    lmfao which intern thought up this one
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    So instead of fixing the glitch they decided to cripple system functionality instead? :D
    Post edited by IntoxicatedSeal on
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nope123 wrote: »
    Surely someone can just you use the app to just spam messages to their opponent causing them to open the home screen if they're not familiar with the "fix"

Good thing I blocked randos from sending me messages. Would suggest anyone on Xbox do the same

Can You explain how to do this lol
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    you can hit the xbox menu while you're puased but once you hit resume game and you're no longer in the pause menu then you cannot hit the xbox button. dumb workaround for a glitch they should address asap
  • Shehraj
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

no loss glitch issue

yea but its weird it since you can pause and go to the home menu
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    nope123 wrote: »

Can You explain how to do this lol
    Go into your settings, I think either privacy or friend settings and set it so only friends can message you
  • Shehraj
    xbox players message your opponents from the phone app for easy wins when they go to reply lmao :lol:
  • truegunn3r
    10226 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    I’d rather miss sending messages and changing tracks on Spotify for 15 minutes than letting some cheater win his way into FUT Champs. Keep it up EA and ignore these clowns.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    xbox players message your opponents from the phone app for easy wins when they go to reply lmao :lol:

That could sadly work
  • Shehraj

That could sadly work

sums up state of the game, if EA knew its some dashboard type quit, what was wrong with giving whoever disconnected thru the means an L, while giving the opponent a win regardless of what the score was? but no, cuz ea
  • OZero
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I’d rather miss sending messages and changing tracks on Spotify for 15 minutes than letting some cheater win his way into FUT Champs. Keep it up EA and ignore these clowns.

How can people credit EA for unable to fix the glitch on their side?
  • Ledesale
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was playing the dkt final and did this without knowing :/ lost the game with only 10 minutes played, it's too late for me to try again so I guess I won't be playing weekend league this weekend :(
  • Shehraj
    Ledesale wrote: »
    I was playing the dkt final and did this without knowing :/ lost the game with only 10 minutes played, it's too late for me to try again so I guess I won't be playing weekend league this weekend :(

howd you do this without knowing if you get a notification you cant skip right away when you enter fut?
  • Ledesale
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh is that what that was? I just pressed A without reading it, I thought it was something about Otw. I guess that's my bad then
  • stoli77
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    don't feel to bad at least there network doesn't crash 3 times a week
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2018
    Do you actually get the win if your opponent does This? Surely if it's 0-0 which most of the time it will be then you'll just get the game back and your opponent gets the lose?
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good thinking from EA ;)