Time to ban already qualified from dkt

Daveyb
2950 posts Fans' Favourite
Isn't it about time their was either another way of qualifying for weekend league or banning the ones already qualified from entering it, I just don't get why they're in it for 2k or a crappy kit,what's the point other than to stop others from getting in and no I don't need to qualify it's just unfair on everyone who can't win one

Comments

• Fab
    19703 posts Club Captain
    Nope. Dkt flawless connection seasons lag all the time.
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    If you can’t win dkt or get 11 wins in wl you don’t deserve to be in, don’t get bitter get better
  • Daveyb
    I'm on about the guys who's already qualified,why keep playing the dkt for 2k
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Daveyb wrote: »

Usually an easy 4 wins and something to do during the week, I know I did this week and I just got elite
  • ImAtrocious
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite

It's not about the 2k at all...It's honestly just that it's the only game mode that doesn't lag for me.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    They need to add another tournament mode before banning those qualified, some people actually enjoy playing it due to the better servers
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • RayS
    34758 posts World Cup Winner
    Is connection actually better in DKT? I hate that speed up lag... why can’t they just do lag like it is in Seasons where it just pauses for a sec without fast forwarding after the lag spike
  • Messi181
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Isn't it about time their was either another way of qualifying for weekend league or banning the ones already qualified from entering it, I just don't get why they're in it for 2k or a crappy kit,what's the point other than to stop others from getting in and no I don't need to qualify it's just unfair on everyone who can't win one

People don't play for 2k, majority play for good connection, testing new squads and way more enjoyable than seasons.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    Is connection actually better in DKT? I hate that speed up lag... why can’t they just do lag like it is in Seasons where it just pauses for a sec without fast forwarding after the lag spike

It’s a two way thing, I almost never get speed up lag as I live close to one of the severs as I was told by a fellow forumer , while seasons had much more freeze lag for me which is annoying as I’m suffering cuz of opponent being far away or not have ability to afford good internet. Bit of a two way street, helps some screws over some
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    LittleAnt wrote: »

Usually an easy 4 wins and something to do during the week, I know I did this week and I just got elite

Good god exactly the reason they should be banned and elite guy just in it to play noobs and stop them qualifying...get a grip Amos gavel good does it

I play it for fun, not to ruin other people’s fun....
  • RayS
    34758 posts World Cup Winner
    Shehraj wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »

It’s a two way thing, I almost never get speed up lag as I live close to one of the severs as I was told by a fellow forumer , while seasons had much more freeze lag for me which is annoying as I’m suffering cuz of opponent being far away or not have ability to afford good internet. Bit of a two way street, helps some screws over some

Oh... i thought the way the lag worked was just based on how EA set it up in either game mode. I see
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    It’s a fun activity to do mid week. I must admit I won it twice this week and was already qualified, but the way I see it is if you can’t beat me (am getting on a bit...), then you’ll struggle a little in weekend league. I won one final 5-1.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

there IS another way to qualify got WL, you just have to get promoted to/hold/win division 1.

but nobody plays divisions because good or bad, the connection is different. why would I get used to playing divisions during the week only to play on WL servers which feels like a whole other game?

I only play DKT during the week, if they had divisions on WL servers I'd happily play that instead.
  • DarthJaro5
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 2018
    As been said this the most lag free part of game, i can play 64 games where i dont need to rage about the game play ( most of time ) seasons are laggy as hell where players feel like they were stuck in mud, or have big rocks around legs that dont allow them to sprint or turn, however i play finals till 80 min if im winning i let the guy score if not am playing till the end to compete, and im only dev3/gold2 standard player, Either way if someone cant qualify playing 64 games ( 8 attempts x 4 games x 2 times a week ) shouldnt be playing In WL and i say that coz in fifa 17 I’ve qualify for WL first time in february so after 6 months of trying when in fifa 18 form the first week, so i know how frustrating the DKT can be, just keep on trying, you rise your skills to a level enough to qualify or get lucky matchmaking.
  • Because there is often a reward - kit or pack or TOTS card (only in summer)
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play it tho I auto qualify. I often give the guy in the final a win
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    If you can qualify on 11win, or 16 rounds with 4 attempts each you really aren't good enough it's that simple.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32182 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2018
    Easy wins and perfect connection.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    So by your logic I should just sit here and not play as midweek there isn’t much to do. I got that Roma kit and sold for 4,500 coins that was really useful for me.
  • Slappywag
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    If people really care that much, do a DKT on the weekend when weekend league is going for qualification for the next weekend league. Problem Solved.

Of note: This is coming from someone who does not try to qualify for the WL or play in WL
  • Batman_Llanber
    1345 posts Professional
    Maybe if we had bronze/silver/gold cups people who already qualified wouldn't have to play the DKT. Heck if you go into a single match just for a relaxing game it's like the WL , formation changing at the start and a stacked team.

Wish the would bring back the bronze and silver cups, loved using silvers last year.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1143 posts Professional
    I play for the decent packs if there are none i leave it alone for a week
  • iNero
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    nice no pressure games during the week cba with div 1
  • haven't played a dkt game in months. people love padding their stats in there tho that's for sure
  • Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want the kit, but i agree with this on some level, EA could easily put these kits in weekly objectives.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah they've all paid for the game too so they're entitled to play DKT if they want. Also, if there's something more unique up for grabs like the Roma kit then I can see why people that are already qualified would play. I doubt I'll even have enough time to play the minimum 5 games to qualify for rewards this weekend but I wanted that kit so I did the tournament.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    Agree with OP. It should be for newbies to try to qualify or those that took some weekends off. And having been in WL before, the DKT was 2x as hard as weekend league games are. Nothing nice to say about the already qualified people who still play...you already have 40 games in WL, you could play seasons, friendly or take a break...you're just selfish bullies...congrats!
    Slappywag wrote: »
    If people really care that much, do a DKT on the weekend when weekend league is going for qualification for the next weekend league. Problem Solved.

Of note: This is coming from someone who does not try to qualify for the WL or play in WL

Not possible, when weekend league is going on there are no dkt. EA should make one dkt for that.
  • Daveyb
    Nah they've all paid for the game too so they're entitled to play DKT if they want. Also, if there's something more unique up for grabs like the Roma kit then I can see why people that are already qualified would play. I doubt I'll even have enough time to play the minimum 5 games to qualify for rewards this weekend but I wanted that kit so I did the tournament.

Well by that rationale everyone has paid for the game so should get to play weekend league for the reward aswell.....you can't have it both ways and the reason they play is because they like to beat newbies 5 and 6-0 gives them a buzz and gives them a sense of importance
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    WL is way more easier to get 11 wins than winning 4 on the bounce in DKT, but the catch is qualifying.
    Once you`ve qualified, the 11 wins is pi$$ easy. I got 11 wins from 20 attemps then just stopped. Qualifying was hard for me as i could only try once per night max as i have family commitments, football coaching etc
  • Daveyb
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    WL is way more easier to get 11 wins than winning 4 on the bounce in DKT, but the catch is qualifying.
    Once you`ve qualified, the 11 wins is pi$$ easy. I got 11 wins from 20 attemps then just stopped. Qualifying was hard for me as i could only try once per night max as i have family commitments, football coaching etc

So basically you have a life good on ya mate unlike most of these creatures,lol, no wonder the qualifying is a lot harder when you have already qualified morons just playing the dkt to pick on newbies so they can't qualify, it needs putting a stop to asap it's absolutely ridiculous and stupid beyond belief, you get to the final and there he is a "expert" spinning and pirouetting about like a spinning top out of strictly with a team of superstars and gullit and the like buzzing his little 🎃🎃🎃🎃 of for beating an absolute novice...nice one... congratulations to that bloke