Kluivert vs Larsson

Yoshy
201 posts Sunday League Hero
Guys im trying the 4231 this Wl for the full 40games and need an icon striker!

Heard many good things about 88 kluivert and 86 larsson both on reddit and here and wondering who has used both and can give me a review on their pros and cons?

Thanks!

Comments

• CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    I prefer larsson from using both but not as a lone striker. Larsson all around is great. He has great movement and agility with a killer finesse shot. Kluivert is also great 4/4 strength and better workrates. As a lone striker I’d pick 88 Kluivert. His prime will be great.
  • Yoshy
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    I prefer larsson from using both but not as a lone striker. Larsson all around is great. He has great movement and agility with a killer finesse shot. Kluivert is also great 4/4 strength and better workrates. As a lone striker I’d pick 88 Kluivert. His prime will be great.

Larssons low strength worries me but other than that his finishing stats beat kluiverts
  • Yoshy
    bump
  • AADCFC
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get crespo
  • Yoshy
    AADCFC wrote: »
    Get crespo

had him for over 300 games, work rate and strength makes him disappear some games, clinical finisher though!
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    AADCFC wrote: »
    Get crespo

Don't, he's garbage. End of story.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Hernandez sbc if you can.
  • sheffutd87
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    Kluivert for 4231 imo.

Larsson was the most clinical in front of goal for me but Kluivert offered more in all round play
  • AdrianV
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    I'm using Larsson in e 4231 and having the same dilemma as you do. Thinking about switching him to Kluivert just because of the build-up play. Larsson is a really good striker tho, only a bit weak. And the 3* SM are a small negative too. His finishing and runs are really good tho and he can dribble pretty well. Short passing surprised me, no problems there.
  • Yoshy
    yeah waiting on crespo to sell to buy kluivert but his price keeps dropping and even at 470k (ps4) he hasnt sold yet!