Face off goals and 90' n 120' goals

M_Baller_15
643 posts An Exciting Prospect
4 games in SB tonight and lost three to 2 face off goals and one with a 90' and 120' goal. What a fun crock of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA. Thought you patched this.

Also, the in game announcers, I think Martin Tyler, even says something about "trading" goals, which is essentially an admission of "face off goals" which they supposedly patched.

Occasionally Martin Tyler even comments "that's not in the script". So frustrated at the same old BS.

Comments

• NucksNation
    4567 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t get me started on Martin Tyler.. I don’t know the guy but I actually hate his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ voice.. AI scoring in the kick off and he says, well deserved.. they have been dominating the game.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell they have.

SB doesn’t feel the same this week.. Legendary is like Ultimate, tiki taka between bronze and silvers.. 3/4 games are OP EPL icons like Baka, son, Martial in ST, smalling, Begovic.
  • M_Baller_15
    Ok so I'm not going insane. Thanks.
  • NucksNation

I had to sit out for few mins..last night I thought I’m so tired from work I can’t focus, so tonight i went back and it’s same..
  • M_Baller_15

I had to sit out for few mins..last night I thought I’m so tired from work I can’t focus, so tonight i went back and it’s same..

But have you broken a controller this week? I'm keeping the broken controller to throw, rather than it's replacement that I had to buy in front of my wife. Humiliatingly.
  • NucksNation

But have you broken a controller this week? I'm keeping the broken controller to throw, rather than it's replacement that I had to buy in front of my wife. Humiliatingly.

No but I had to change my idea side table that I put my fist through in December lol.. my wife walked away from fear lol..

One of my friends suggested it yesterday that he feels the same way and it could be that’s EA have seen increaseed population playing SB than WL so now by doing this to SB it may push the players back to WL, reason why it’s easy re-qualification for the week after
  • M_Baller_15
    Ok. To be fair, I just scored a face off goal after conceding two in the first 5 mins of 2nd half after out shooting the CPU 11-0 in the first.

More EA bs
  • M_Baller_15
    And I score a 91st minute goal to win.

EA explain this ❤️❤️❤️❤️? It happens every game to me, a middle to low end player.
  • M_Baller_15

No but I had to change my idea side table that I put my fist through in December lol.. my wife walked away from fear lol..

One of my friends suggested it yesterday that he feels the same way and it could be that’s EA have seen increaseed population playing SB than WL so now by doing this to SB it may push the players back to WL, reason why it’s easy re-qualification for the week after

Interesting. I wouldn't put it past them.
  • NucksNation
    I’ve just lost 2/4 games.. I would be winning these 5-0/6-0 easy.. AI is parked the bus and my players keep lunging, passes going behind them.. I know it’s not just me.. couple of my friends are seeing the exact same bs
  • M_Baller_15
    New day, same results. 2 games and conceded two face off goals.

Whoever writes the code/script for FIFA is a funk idiot! EA, plz don't spit in our faces with this verbal We patched this, ❤️❤️❤️❤️. #shameful. #fixfifa