The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is the game dead?

sssfr
135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Been noticing It takes much longer now for matchmaking and would say most users now run full icon teams, even in lower divisions.

What motivates you to play when you can pretty much afford any player here on out? Whats there to do once you've built your dream squad? At what point in the year would you say most call it quits? Before November; after Christmas; TOTY; TOTS, or until the next Fifa?

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    when EA keeps changing the gameplay tone from the server side few times a week, you cant even call this a game no more
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Close
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Void games and unfair loses (1 in 3 games) due to glitchers and cheaters has made me give up.

I seriously doubt I'll be back. I'm hoping they fix it asap (but it's been in 3 months now so that's unlikely). I actually enjoyed this fifa but have completely fallen out of interest with it due to shocking post launch support for a major issue like this - the key purpose of FIFA the game is to play a 90 min match (potentially more) and achieve a result. Right now I fear that every match has the potential to fail that purpose. I can't just waste 1h 30mins a weekend, I'd rather spend it making actual progress in something
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    I like how FIFA streamers would rather play fortnite than FIFA :D tells you a lot about the state of the game.
  • sssfr
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay aside, can you honestly say you feel a significant difference in 90+ rates players with majority of stats above 85. Taking about the "WOW" moment in trying a new premium player... Are any ICONs TIFs worth grinding hours on end for.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    boy it is so much fun playing teams full of icons and informs
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Truthurts wrote: »
    boy it is so much fun playing teams full of icons and informs

• SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    I like how FIFA streamers would rather play fortnite than FIFA :D tells you a lot about the state of the game.

• Ecua10
    146 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only sbcs keeps this game alive.