TOTY Kante Free...

9dal39
221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Soo i was just compare pricing on my kante, and I see one listed for 179,000 buyout that had been up 10 minutes initially scrolled past went back bought it out? Sold for 1,665,000 lol to whoever the guy was who put him up so cheap... in the words of lucas UNLUCKKKY

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    26337 posts Player of the Year
    Their was a a TOTY Kante at 179k buy now that stayed up for 10 minutes, is that what you're trying to say?

Gonna call **** on that one
  • Dan is Clutch
    24993 posts Player of the Year
    I find it very hard to believe that was up for 10 minutes.
  • heefmondo
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sure you did
  • 9dal39
    You sure about that bro? Pic incoming...
  • 9dal39
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg
  • 9dal39
    Jealous people suck i was wanting to apologise to the guy but thank him for the free coins
  • DoD_Jester
    So you bought a toty kante for 179k

Massively fair play

But no chance it was up 10 minutes
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    pretty surprising how everyone missed that tbh, nice one op
  • 9dal39
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

Massively fair play

I swear mate i was compare pricing it had 49 minutes left on it I thought surely i wont get this and it obv went green and gave me it i was like DA FUQ!?
  • 9dal39
    Shehraj wrote: »

Thanks man first snipe ever tbf wasn't even looking just checking price on mine lol take the free coins though go get patty to partner mine now!
  • DoD_Jester
    9dal39 wrote: »

Massively fair play

I swear mate i was compare pricing it had 49 minutes left on it I thought surely i wont get this and it obv went green and gave me it i was like DA FUQ!?

Thats absolutely rediculous, especially as a random 83 will insta bin 200c below usual bin

Again fair play But as a whole the story sounded a little far fetched my bad
  • Pugzilla
    16057 posts World Class
    Game is 100% struggling for players if this is true.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

Thanks man first snipe ever tbf wasn't even looking just checking price on mine lol take the free coins though go get patty to partner mine now!

so your admitting it was indeed a snipe :trollface:
  • DoD_Jester
    Pugzilla wrote: »

100% this
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

That's one way to get people to shut the **** up lol

Congrats op, I never doubted you. Sadly, you'll see this place is loaded with negative sad sacks.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Market is so stale it's pretty shocking. Yesterday accidentally listed 84 inform rated for 10k it was up for full 2 mins!!!

That would have been gone in 000.0001 sec ....market is dead.
  • 9dal39

Massively fair play

Thats absolutely rediculous, especially as a random 83 will insta bin 200c below usual bin

I understand mate id of called bs too but i thought id share surely the guy will post about it here or reddit, id feel massively sorry for him but every man for himself and all that.. lmao
  • DoD_Jester

Massively fair play

I understand mate id of called bs too but i thought id share surely the guy will post about it here or reddit, id feel massively sorry for him but every man for himself and all that.. lmao

Not sure if many regular posters on here would be willing to admit to that big an error tbf :joy:

Might have to start looking for snipes again man :joy:
  • 9dal39

so your admitting it was indeed a snipe :trollface:

I call a player below their usual buyout a snipe, the fact this was up 10 mins without another person buying i thought surely the games just glitching out as per, bought it took him, sold up massive profit happy days!
  • 9dal39
    maymanpele wrote: »
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

Congrats op, I never doubted you. Sadly, you'll see this place is loaded with negative sad sacks.

Thanks man!
  • 9dal39

Massively fair play

Not sure if many regular posters on here would be willing to admit to that big an error tbf :joy:

Might have to start looking for snipes again man :joy:

Wasnt even looking for it tbf as i say just checked my owns price as I paid 2,490,000 for mine when he first came out and was gutted about how much id lost on mine so refuse to sell then bought this one, so don't care what I lost anymore hah!
  • maymanpele
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

Thanks man!

No problem. Be careful around here. There are people that steal hundreds from their own mothers purse. Disgraceful people.
  • 9dal39
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

Thanks man!

No problem. Be careful around here. There are people that steal hundreds from their own mothers purse. Disgraceful people.

Had some mad luck this past week, got messi in my gold 2 wl rewards, got tradeable aubemeyang in my sbc winter from club players, now this... good things come in threes and all that!
  • Ulook92
    12833 posts Has That Special Something
    that was mine :confused:
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    Congrats mate.

I also got Prime Ferdinand for 300k today,while searching for the lowest icon cb price,to put my 88 Nesta on the market..

But mine was on the 59th min:)
  • Sean2On
    1142 posts Professional
    Misleading title! **** off OP. Thought I was getting a free TOTY Kante

:trollface:
  • heefmondo
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grats
  • Sanchezzzz
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

Thanks man!

God your attempts at making people bite is so sad and desperate
  • Scutch
    11120 posts Has That Special Something
    Pics or it didn’t hap...oh.

Nice snipe B)
  • maymanpele
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    kgpoi7pg6sco.jpg

Thanks man!

God your attempts at making people bite is so sad and desperate

I have proof so stay in your lane, boy.