To al you 41212 and 4312 noobs

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
With your OP tactics and OP stupid one two’s.
You are ****. You only know 1 way to play. You are ****. Abusers, not footbal lovers.

Comments

• Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    You are ****. You only know 1 way to play. You are ****. Abusers, not footbal lovers.

You seem like a nice reasonable chap, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour gabriel jesus?
  • NotEnoughSkill
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2018
    Blinky wrote: »

You seem like a nice reasonable chap, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour gabriel jesus?

Lol
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero

imagine being 37 and posting this on the fut forums :D
  • tombarrett360
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    i seriously hope you aint 37 you sad person
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

imagine being 37 and posting this on the fut forums :D

:D :D :D
  • frankybreezy
    81 posts Park Captain
    You lost by how much? Loool
  • Cogsly
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Im 47 and im in bits laughing , infact drool is forming
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't post often but does Git Good apply here B)
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    Hahah abusers who say git gud. Need to play OP formation and OP tactics to win LOL. I play every weekend league 40 times with a formation thats broken on fifa 18 against your **** and yet manage to reach gold 2 every time. You noobs git gud
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    gold 2? :D you da real mvp
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Wowowowowowowowoow
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Cogsly wrote: »
    Im 47 and im in bits laughing , infact drool is forming

@Cogsly that drool comes with your age grandpa. 47 and stil on forum reacting on threads... you know you can order things in thailand?!
  • Cogsly
    11 posts Ball Boy
    No need to do that pal i just find it hilarious supping my brew and chipping in on here periodicly.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    gold 2? :D you da real mvp

Probably elite with your op formation. But like i said. Playing for fun. Not a sheep copying OP stuff from you tube pro’s LOL
  • Behnam_12
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been using 4-1-2-1-2 since forever on fifa. Always loved a 2 ST formation, why would I change this year? Salty piece of ****
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Behnam_12 wrote: »
    I've been using 4-1-2-1-2 since forever on fifa. Always loved a 2 ST formation, why would I change this year? Salty piece of ****

Why you crying about playing against jesus, baka, martial and stuff then?? You piece of ****! They are soccer players in a soccer game. They belong in here. You can complain about always playing the same players, i cant complain playing always against the same formation. Hypocrite!!
  • Behnam_12
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Behnam_12 wrote: »

Why you crying about playing against jesus, baka, martial and stuff then?? You piece of ****! They are soccer players in a soccer game. They belong in here. You can complain about always playing the same players, i cant complain playing always against the same formation. Hypocrite!!

Kiddo, calm down. I complain about the lack of creativity this year. That's it. I want to see Giroud sometimes, maybe Benzema or whatever. But playing against the same players is boring. You need to learn to defend and not to slide tackle everywhere when you're mad like this.

• Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    i seriously hope you aint 37 you sad person

Hahaha
  • BarrowUnited
    1008 posts Professional
    Hahah abusers who say git gud. Need to play OP formation and OP tactics to win LOL. I play every weekend league 40 times with a formation thats broken on fifa 18 against your **** and yet manage to reach gold 2 every time. You noobs git gud

You are 37 and play 40 wl matches every weekend?
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    @BarrowUnited

Did you see the movie 40 years old virgin? I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE but I bet that guy had time to play 40 games per weekend. :tongue:
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro

Yep and have a wife, two kids, a dog, a cat and 2 rabbits. I have a house, 2 cars and spend 2500 euro’s on packs. Watch and learn little boy
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    @BarrowUnited

Did you see the movie 40 years old virgin? I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE but I bet that guy had time to play 40 games per weekend. :tongue:

So you cant win the dkt are you. Poor thing LOL @Trobos_Locos
  • Dinksy
    2029 posts Fans' Favourite
    No my **** bigger
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero

Yep and have a wife, two kids, a dog, a cat and 2 rabbits. I have a house, 2 cars and spend 2500 euro’s on packs. Watch and learn little boy

i suppose they're all just grateful they dont have to spend so much time with you
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    @BarrowUnited

Most of the times I win the DKO in the 1st or 2nd attempt but sadly I never complete the 40 games.

Why do you act so salty with everyone? You need to relax...
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro

i suppose they're all just grateful they dont have to spend so much time with you

They never see me playing. I do it on friday because its my day off and at night.
    Nice try kid. Come on you can do better
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    @BarrowUnited

Most of the times I win the DKO in the 1st or 2nd attempt but sadly I never complete the 40 games.

Why do you act so salty with everyone? You need to relax...

Yep like everybody isnt salty here. The community is the same as the game itself. Poor
  • mdizzl3
    12412 posts Has That Special Something

You're playing a video game buddy not competing in the champions league. Get a grip of yourself and go and make up with your wife.
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018

They never see me playing. I do it on friday because its my day off and at night.
    Nice try kid. Come on you can do better

something your wife says to herself a lot.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

You're playing a video game buddy not competing in the champions league. Get a grip of yourself and go and make up with your wife.

Your stranger things are also part of a video game. Especially an EA game. So get over it mate