Okocha prime users in here please

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Currently doing sbc, and it's taking 90% of my coins. How do people find him?

Comments

• Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Just do the loan?
  • MagnificDan
    I yeah that's what I should of done, but started on phone one night after a few bevies and I'm sorter commited now
  • askperts
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am not impressed 1/4 of the way through the loan.
  • MagnificDan
    edited February 2018
    askperts wrote: »
    I am not impressed 1/4 of the way through the loan.

• balErik
    896 posts Semi-Pro
    Not impressed with the loan version, and his stamina is very bad. Don't do it.
  • Tboon
    1878 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very good and fun player!! Almost 20 games with his loan and I'm really thinking about to do the sbc.
  • JamieT96
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn't seem like people like him. I've only tried his 85 and 87 and thought they were ****.

One upside is he's one of the cheaper Icon SBCs so if you don't like him you can throw him into another Icon like ADP.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've done the loan with a view to doing the full sbc at lny if hes decent. Hopefully the prime is better than the wingers, they were poor.
  • MagnificDan
    balErik wrote: »
    Not impressed with the loan version, and his stamina is very bad. Don't do it.

Too late already too far gone, but maybe once I get enough coins I can use him for another sbc
  • He’s great against me as ST. When I come up against him as cam, not so much.
  • Jason1986
    6776 posts Big Money Move
    Was alright in open and easy games, could have some fun with him. But I've since stored the loan card away in my club with about 12 games left on him.

You'd be best off sticking him in another Icon SBC when you've built up your coins again.
  • munchie63
    2724 posts Fans' Favourite
    his stats looked good but tbh I get better results using Futmas Lingard
  • Kaanag33
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Seems alright for me. I Play with a target man up front and send him on runs then feed it through. Finishing seems decent enough. Kinda regret doing him as he doesn’t seem any better then the dybala I was using but he is blue I guess.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12132 posts Has That Special Something
    He's garbage
  • Gabbinho04
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tried the loan, biggest thing for me is it was fun to use. Thought his finishing was good tbf saw a few say that was issue. Used him as a LAM in a 4231 so the stamina became an issue around the hour mark.

I will probably do the prime at some point.