The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Tight defense

CoachDavio
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
Whenever I am down my defenders get really agressive and close down the space very well. How do I get them to play like that when I am not down?

Comments

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any ideas? Also, is it usual for Sane to hit long shots off the post with his right foot?
  • RayS
    27844 posts Player of the Year
    Do you change team tactics?

Sane is an Icon
  • Boommaametw3
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    Whenever I am down my defenders get really agressive and close down the space very well. How do I get them to play like that when I am not down?

It's the AI. The AI controls the game. Sometimes i park the bus but the team play high pressure and leave gaps so my opponent can score. Sometimes i attack, attack kepper saves everything, miss open goal and hit the post. Opponent gets one chance then goal. Sometimes it works in my favour. Play career mode on legendary and see. You will see that gameplay in fut is tempered with to manipulate games
  • Dinksy
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sane's the best LW on the game
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like Sane but his scorings not that great
  • HysxteriA
    3221 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah EA call this tightening up the defence from kick off, I dread to see the state of their wives. The BS is still real. It's easier to defend against but it's still a huge problem due to a particular subject.
  • RayS
    27844 posts Player of the Year
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    Yeah EA call this tightening up the defence from kick off, I dread to see the state of their wives. The BS is still real. It's easier to defend against but it's still a huge problem due to a particular subject.

Fried chicken. Tastes great going down, but feels terrible afterwards.