Sell toty KDB ?

v4vendetta1978
2797 posts Fans' Favourite
My one and only ever TOTY packed pulled in 8 years

To do schmeichel to input into rio would leave me a million to replace KDB with ??

Hate to sell him amazing card but after 82+ and otw down to no coins and no players after and seriously bored of the game

Stupid to sell the best cam in the game for a prime defender I know

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    If I pulled a TOTY he'd never leave my club but to each their own.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    He'll get 5*wf and potential +1rating upgrade soon,mate.

He'll be nearly on par with 93 Gullit.I wouldnt sell him
  • Chabraka1738
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    ez1907 wrote: »

He'll be nearly on par with 93 Gullit.I woudnt sell him

he will never get close to gullit imo, gullit is the best CAM in the game by far..
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018

he will never get close to gullit imo, gullit is the best CAM in the game by far..

I didnt say he is not the best,but your first sentence is just funny.Compare their stats with suitable chem styles(also both will have 5*wf)
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up

He'll be nearly on par with 93 Gullit.I wouldnt sell him

• ez1907 wrote: »

I didnt say he is not the best,but your first sentence is just funny.Compare their stats with suitable chem styles(also both will have 5*wf)

icons play above their stats, kdb isn't even close to gullit imo and i don't care what the stats say

but maybe its just my opinion, TOTY Kante has better stats than prime matthäus but still matthäus is far better for me than kante..

i've had toty de bruyne and i had 90 gullit and i would choose gullit over him all day
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018

icons play above their stats, kdb isn't even close to gullit imo and i don't care what the stats say

You dont care tangible facts(stats) given by the developers,but you care some superstitions..Ok :smile:
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018

but maybe its just my opinion, TOTY Kante has better stats than prime matthäus but still matthäus is far better for me than kante..

i've had toty de bruyne and i had 90 gullit and i would choose gullit over him all day

Ok mate its your choice,i would choose 93 Gullit(not 90) over TOTY KDB if i could after his release,but this doesnt mean he wont be close to Gullit (after the upgrade)

You dont care tangible facts(stats) given by the developers,but you care some superstitions..Ok :smile:

so you really want to compare stats? if stats don't lie why is 91 SIF A. Sanchez not better than CR7 as sanchez has more IG's ? Stats lie, thats my opinion but if yours is different its okay :)
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro

so you really want to compare stats? if stats don't lie why is 91 SIF A. Sanchez not better than CR7 as sanchez has more IG's ? Stats lie, thats my opinion but if yours is different its okay :)

Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

Why should it be joke? u compared the stats of kdb with the stats of gullit and say he is the same? so i compared CR7 to A. Sanchez and 91 Sanchez has more IG Stats. Same position. Why isn't he better? If u say because of the height, dont forget its the same height difference that gullit and kdb have. Why should it be a joke? Answer my question haha
  • HishamAyman

Is this a joke?

Why should it be joke? u compared the stats of kdb with the stats of gullit and say he is the same? so i compared CR7 to A. Sanchez and 91 Sanchez has more IG Stats. Same position. Why isn't he better? If u say because of the height, dont forget its the same height difference that gullit and kdb have. Why should it be a joke? Answer my question haha

If I tell you that a brain is an app would you use it more?

Is this a joke?

If I tell you that a brain is an app would you use it more?

why should i ? what is the difference of comparing kdb to gullit and sanchez to cr7?
  • i know cr7 is way better and that shows that stats lie, boosted cards arent as good as the card shows..anyone that says 96 kdb is better than 90 gullit has just no idea about fifa even if he gets a 6* weak foot he won't be close to gullit period
  • HishamAyman
    Stats that actually matter in game, number of * for wf, if the height is above than the average height of players or not, no one cares about the difference, and the stats that really matter in game.
  • HishamAyman
    I do agree that Gullit is better than de bruyne, but it is so easy to understand what he is trying to say.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018

Is this a joke?

I dont reply this to argue with you,it seems you have a confusion about game mechanics.Im replying to enlighten you,

First,I didnt say anything about height..But you are misjudging the situation.Compared to Gullit,KDB is181 cm which is not as high,but more than enough for most situations with those stats(reactions,str,positioning,composure,jumping etc).,

Sanches is 169cm..

Also Ronaldo has better stats for a striker position,better composure and 4*wf while sanches has 3.which makes him much better

fvfi8y.jpg

Is this a joke?

I dont reply this to argue with you,it seems you have a confusion about game mechanics.Im replying to enlighten you,

First,I didnt say anything about height..But you are misjudging the situation.Compared to Gullit,KDB is181 cm which is not as high,but more than enough for most situations with those stats(reactions,str,positioning,composure,jumping etc).,

Sanches is 169cm..

Also Ronaldo has better stats for a striker position,better composure and 4*wf while sanches has 3.which makes him much better

fvfi8y.jpg

last question: have you played with both of them (kdb and gullit) or do you just rely on their stats? i just can't believe you would choose kdb over 90 gullit if you've tried them both
  • mdizzl3
    12336 posts Has That Special Something
    Toty KDB is the best CAM on the game. He also has a strong link to Gabriel Jesus
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

last question: have you played with both of them (kdb and gullit) or do you just rely on their stats? i just can't believe you would choose kdb over 90 gullit if you've tried them both

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

Played with 90 Gullit in Drafts many times,He is very good,but KDB has everything at max. and with nearly 1/3 price,

Also you can see how good KDB is @ below,Ofc i would prefer Gullit(93),but again this doesnt mean KDB will not get close to Gullit,after KDB's 5* weaker foot upgrade.

impev5.jpg

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

Played with 90 Gullit in Drafts many times,He is very good,but KDB has everything at max. and with nearly 1/3 price,

Also you can see how good KDB is @ below,Ofc i would prefer Gullit(93),but again this doesnt mean KDB will not get close to Gullit,after KDB's 5* weaker foot upgrade.

impev5.jpg

ok nice, i guess it's just a personal opinion, for me without thinking of the price 90 gullit would be my choice, maybe kdb fits your playstyle better. matterfact, the only players i still want to get are 94 Dinho, Gullit and R9.
  • v4vendetta1978
    Okay other than opinions on who's better im getting a your a d*** for selling him vibe lol
  • Okay other than opinions on who's better im getting a your a d*** for selling him vibe lol

i would sell him to build a solid team-all around. no point in having just one good card.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

impev5.jpg

ok nice, i guess it's just a personal opinion, for me without thinking of the price 90 gullit would be my choice, maybe kdb fits your playstyle better. matterfact, the only players i still want to get are 94 Dinho, Gullit and R9.

I wish you can get them,soon mate.Especially Dinho is fun

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

impev5.jpg

dinho will be the next one and i hope i can get him until next week.. will sacrifice okocha and petit for him.. he will be my end-game CAM
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

impev5.jpg

dinho will be the next one and i hope i can get him until next week.. will sacrifice okocha and petit for him.. he will be my end-game CAM

If you'll do the sbc,do it on 16th February.I think there will be a promo for Lunar year.You can buy the players for much cheaper

Is this a joke?

Sanches is 169cm..

fvfi8y.jpg

This is my team,

fdt3i9.jpg

impev5.jpg

If you'll do the sbc,do it on 16th February.I think there will be a promo for Lunar year.You can buy the players for much cheaper

thats a good idea.. packs will be coin reduced right?
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    Sell, you won’t make that much by holding onto him anyway after tax. Be liquid in time to bag some bargains imo B)
  • v4vendetta1978
    [img][/img]IMG_6118.png best images for websites

This is the team atm