The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

help with De Gea...

alic_admir
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
can anybody tell me what to do with this f****** De Gea...he can do nothing...every shot is goal...

he is on basic chemistry..he is terrible for me...i got before 89 Handanovic and he is 100 times better for me...

what to do with him sell him and buy goalie from La liga or put another chemistry...

Hep guys thanks...

Comments

• snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    alic_admir wrote: »
    can anybody tell me what to do with this f****** De Gea...he can do nothing...every shot is goal...

he is on basic chemistry..he is terrible for me...i got before 89 Handanovic and he is 100 times better for me...

what to do with him sell him and buy goalie from La liga or put another chemistry...

Hep guys thanks...

I'd just accept that every player in FUT, no matter how good or bad, will only perform to the level the game lets him. Over time, I'm sure DDG will perform better than a bronze keeper but when the game wants you to lose, he'll just take the day off. My top players are absolute rubbish at these times and there's nothing you can do about it. It's all part of the "fun".
  • Nervous_Nick
    5925 posts Big Money Move
    dramatic moments > stats
  • Elliot666
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    every time I play against him he makes unreal saves
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    I gave up with DDG and almost every GK so far. Have switched after a couple of games for the last weeks.

But this weekend after the patch, for the first time in months my Begovic was on god mode. He saved my **** so many times and played like when I face him on opponent team.

Rest of my team was garbage though, but my GK was saving like there was no tomorrow.

This game is so strange - I don't know how the gameplay is supposed to be any more. Constantly changing.
  • Finess shots against de gea and the guy feels like he is a bronze...
  • alic_admir
    which Gk is good guys from La Liga or Spain Gk...i wanna give try another gk f*** Ge gea
  • DicaniosGod
    5445 posts Big Money Move
    Just sold him again, seems to let in too many silly goals!!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    every time I play against him he makes unreal saves
  • HishamAyman
    3058 posts National Call-Up
    He is the best keeper IG, can do the best saves that the game mechanics allows him to do. He is better than all goalkeepers in game. Thats why I never saw its worth spending over 50 or 60k for a keeper. Not even 4k since you got fahrmann and begovic who will really do great
  • alic_admir
    i understand that every gk in game must score but not almost every shot...im not that good player im elite but handanovic 89 was better they score on him but some goal he defend and goals De Gea cant defend...
  • HishamAyman
    A traditional goalkeeper has better dives, so better in saving long shots, acrobatic goalkeepers are better in saving low shots and saving with their legs
  • alic_admir
    if he is the best why he cant doit for me...he is not best we dont have best Gk in this game...
  • HishamAyman
    Even if they all suck he is the best of the **** goalkeepers
  • alic_admir
    maybe for you he was good but for me handanovic 89 was best what i have in game...
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is the best keeper IG, can do the best saves that the game mechanics allows him to do. He is better than all goalkeepers in game. Thats why I never saw its worth spending over 50 or 60k for a keeper. Not even 4k since you got fahrmann and begovic who will really do great

Having used both Fahrmann and De Gea for a lot of games....I really don't see why De Gea is so expensive..it's just hype. Fahrmann does everything De Gea does tbh...and is equally consistent
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    I dont know why he is called best in the game.Its is very easy to score against him especially with longshots.I have more trouble to score against Courtois,Begovic and Szczesny(who i am using now,after SIF Handanovic disaster)
  • Kevin
    1344 posts Professional
    Gave him a try again this weekend, but sold him again, he's so bad for me but against me he's making save after save..
  • GoonerJoe88
    1096 posts Professional
    Has anyone tried totgs Ter Stegen? Was thinking about replacing Cech with him.
  • Kevin
    1344 posts Professional
    I think he's the best gk I faced so far(excluding DDG)
  • GoonerJoe88
    1096 posts Professional
    Kevin wrote: »
    I think he's the best gk I faced so far(excluding DDG)

Thanks, will try him out later!
  • alic_admir
    which chemistry on ter stegen?
  • romanceintx
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chem doesn't matter, stats don't matter . . . .could be a bronze keeper, if you're going to lose, you're going to lose, if you're going to win, you're MOST LIKELY going to win, unless you are careless, then you most CERTAINLY will lose.

I'm THIS close to asking the Creator of The Known Universe to inflict righteous punishment on the developer who created #UNWINNABLE_GAMES !!!!!!!
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly your better off with fahrmann.

Best value for money i say.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9548 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    toty ddg sucks ****
  • ozcs_69
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    play him on Basic chem