What’s Mikkys IF going to look like?

iWilshere_19
2005 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone got any ideas? Surely big passing upgrade?

Comments

• Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    Doubt he will be in prob just Ramsey as Juve did a 7-0 victory will prob be 2 from there instead.
  • JohnDoe
    10592 posts Has That Special Something
    Like this:

• Futfanatic
    11322 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifababy wrote: »
    Doubt he will be in prob just Ramsey as Juve did a 7-0 victory will prob be 2 from there instead.

Shut up you clown most people get in for 2 assist never mind 3 lol he’s going to be in there 100% especially as he has a OTW and all it’s EA’s chance to show they are not a waste of time

He just gives his opinion and you react like that, well done.
  • iWilshere_19
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Shut up you clown most people get in for 2 assist never mind 3 lol he’s going to be in there 100% especially as he has a OTW and all it’s EA’s chance to show they are not a waste of time

He just gives his opinion and you react like that, well done.

3 assists and he’s trying to tell me he’s not getting inform?

The most assist in one game this weekend and people this he’s not going to get inform lol
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Like this:

Quality banter that :trollface:
  • Retro_G
    25945 posts Player of the Year
    First informs of high rated players are never boosted much, +1/2 usually.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    060_BB6_DB-759_F-4_B5_F-8616-90_A09_D8_C3623.jpg

This is what it should look like
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Like this:

Ozil?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    think lanzini got an IF last season for getting 3 assists
  • Tommygunn
    3077 posts National Call-Up

Well that escalated quickly ...
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

This is uncalled for and disgusting behaviour.
  • Team Sam
    1444 posts Play-Off Hero

Pathetic response. He went to the effort of replying to your post and you can't even be bothered to use punctuation.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12904 posts Has That Special Something

khierdra and higgy
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

khierdra and higgy

shakdira and higgy pop
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite

You asked for an opinion, and he gives one so you give him a torrent of abuse,wow I though I was bad what a happy individual you are,lol
  • Chalmo
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF he gets an IF (nothing sure, big week-end with a lot of goals, assists, etc), he will be 86 rated. His FUTmas is 86 so ... But the stats will be probably different.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Will be an 86 if gets in. Got to admit my faith in OTW as a concept will be a bit shot if they overlook him. 3 assists on home debut for a player bought to primarily create goals. Makes you wonder what more he would need to do.
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional

Dude. You got problems.
  • iWilshere_19
    No problems just how can you deny he’s not going to get inform? It’s just utter stupidity
  • Retro_G
    25945 posts Player of the Year

Dude. You got problems.

The Arsenal fans are on the edge since we took their best player. ;)
  • Daveyb
    No problems just how can you deny he’s not going to get inform? It’s just utter stupidity

I got him aswell and think he will, but now i half don't want him to, to see you go into utter meltdown
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daveyb wrote: »

I got him aswell and think he will, but now i half don't want him to, to see you go into utter meltdown

Imagine the scenes if he didn't get one :D
  • Sercs
    18257 posts World Class

He wont get in, Sanchez for me is the more likely
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Sercs wrote: »

He wont get in, Sanchez for me is the more likely

Hahaha
  • Daveyb
    edited February 2018
    Daveyb wrote: »

Imagine the scenes if he didn't get one :D

Lol mind blown,and he'll be ranting like an absolute nut, he's clearly already slightly unhinged but after that he'll be pure deranged
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional

Your problem is your attitude. 3 players for Juve got over a 9 rating for their game. Mkhi did not for his performance. Ramsey got a hattrick taking all this into consideration I was stating that there is a chance he won't get into the TOTW. Don't get emotional about it :'(
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

Your problem is your attitude. 3 players for Juve got over a 9 rating for their game. Mkhi did not for his performance. Ramsey got a hattrick taking all this into consideration I was stating that there is a chance he won't get into the TOTW. Don't get emotional about it :'(

rt
  • MPL4
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ooooo touchy
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »

rt

RT x2
  • iWilshere_19
    You lot need to get a job or a hobby