Finally made Div 3!

TKBC
3035 posts National Call-Up
LOL after all this time (since Sept) I finally made Div 3. What a nightmare. Have played 3 games. Lost all 3 (high score matches each of them). My oppo have all 3 been bland, boring, ridiculously sweaty pace EPL teams. They all just exploit, exploit, exploit. Yes I suck....but come on guys. Do people just play this game to win imaginary coins? All 3 had Musa! .... gross.

I play this game to play football. Pure and simple. Pass, move, try to find 2v1's, get the ball wide and cross - I use players I enjoy. Am definitely considering PES next year.....will check the demo. Gonna see if I can find a really cheap version of this years game and see if the football on it is better.

Much happier in Div 4....varied opponents teams, varied styles of play, people skip replays and don't pause at kickoff to change their team around.....

Comments

• Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Awwww.

Good on you mate. I just strolled through div 1 with 8 wins on the trot :D
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    To be honest I find the standards in Div 3 rather good. And I’ve not seen a Musa in like 100 games. You do see Jesus and Co quite a lot.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Divisions teams are much more varied than WL. In my last run of div 2 games I didn't see Jesus or Martial once but did see prime Shearer, SIF Icardi, a few Bundesliga teams etc.

90% of WL games are standard BPL teams.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Divisions teams are much more varied than WL. In my last run of div 2 games I didn't see Jesus or Martial once but did see prime Shearer, SIF Icardi, a few Bundesliga teams etc.

Of the forty matches I played this weekend, in 34 of them the opposition had a value of well over £1m... and regurarly £3m+.

Rarely see a standard BPL side in WL anymore :joy:
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Of the forty matches I played this weekend, in 34 of them the opposition had a value of well over £1m... and regurarly £3m+.

PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Maybe it's a matchmaking thing then. I rarely play WL so my record is terrible but I face so many BPL teams.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    TKBC wrote: »
    LOL after all this time (since Sept) I finally made Div 3. What a nightmare. Have played 3 games. Lost all 3 (high score matches each of them). My oppo have all 3 been bland, boring, ridiculously sweaty pace EPL teams. They all just exploit, exploit, exploit. Yes I suck....but come on guys. Do people just play this game to win imaginary coins? All 3 had Musa! .... gross.

I play this game to play football. Pure and simple. Pass, move, try to find 2v1's, get the ball wide and cross - I use players I enjoy. Am definitely considering PES next year.....will check the demo. Gonna see if I can find a really cheap version of this years game and see if the football on it is better.

Much happier in Div 4....varied opponents teams, varied styles of play, people skip replays and don't pause at kickoff to change their team around.....

Well just see if they have put their free to play/lite version where you can play myclub and kickoff with some teams
  • Nervous_Nick
    7219 posts League Winner
    wait 'til you get to div.1....that's where the real sweat-fest begins !! :D
  • Hori25
    213 posts Sunday League Hero

I guess the sweat becomes more appearant once the skill lvl of opponents come closer together.

Started divisions 2 weeks ago and basicly see the same meta sweaty BPL team 9 outta 10 games.
    For me they started getting hard around Div3.
  • gutman22
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm stuck in div 3. Quiet hard to make the way to div 2.
  • Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    I am a div 3 player. Having just done my very first WL this weekend I find div 3 much harder than the WL. Only played 30 games and I am Gold 3 in WL.
    Of the games I lost in the WL I would say only 2 of them were much better than me and deserved to win, the rest I lost could have gone either way.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    that's because weekend league doenst get difficult until you hit 18 wins and higher. that's where matchmaking kills you.... they start pairing you with ICON superteams and elite players ect.
  • TKBC
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    I am a div 3 player. Having just done my very first WL this weekend I find div 3 much harder than the WL. Only played 30 games and I am Gold 3 in WL.
    Of the games I lost in the WL I would say only 2 of them were much better than me and deserved to win, the rest I lost could have gone either way.

I played WL once. Played 11 games, won 3. I also find Div 3 much harder.
  • TKBC

I will probably stop playing! ;)
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Switching to PES might be a good idea mate. Think about it. PES does not have the RL players except for a few top teams. But who cares? How many players are we using in Fifa anyway?
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea i went from 3 to 2 the other day. 2 things. level of teams from 4 to 3 is a noteciable difference. more icons more higher informs. div 2 is the usual nonsense of bpl jesus/martial bakayaokokkok. def more challenging. i enjoyed 3 more even when i wasnt losing cause the games werent all the same div 2 is like WL to me. boring.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    that should say even when i was losing
  • Mrcosmo
    780 posts Professional
    I made div1 dunno if This good...?
  • LJC18
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Opponents AI seems more aggressive in div 2 compared to div 3. Their players seem to close down better and cut my passing lanes, it just seems like a chore playing the games. Stuck in a cycle now of constantly getting enough points to hold div 2 but never enough for promotion.
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    90% of people in D4 and below are try hard c****s. They al play the same, use the same players and exploit same glitches.
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let me tell you about @Demon_reborn. Works at Wendy's. Angry about life and the fact that his Hyundai Tiburon's muffler fell off in the parking lot tonight and well, only gets satisfaction from denigrating people on this forum.

@Demon_reborn, denigatrates - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj49am2q5DZAhWmxFkKHc_cCDUQFghOMAE&url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/denigrate&usg=AOvVaw1LIyNfqRC47pi8TnQ-2faQ
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Let me tell you about @Demon_reborn. Works at Wendy's. Angry about life and the fact that his Hyundai Tiburon's muffler fell off in the parking lot tonight and well, only gets satisfaction from denigrating people on this forum.

@Demon_reborn, denigatrates - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj49am2q5DZAhWmxFkKHc_cCDUQFghOMAE&url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/denigrate&usg=AOvVaw1LIyNfqRC47pi8TnQ-2faQ

You smoking crack?
  • daydreamer45
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    nitraw wrote: »
    yea i went from 3 to 2 the other day. 2 things. level of teams from 4 to 3 is a noteciable difference. more icons more higher informs. div 2 is the usual nonsense of bpl jesus/martial bakayaokokkok. def more challenging. i enjoyed 3 more even when i wasnt losing cause the games werent all the same div 2 is like WL to me. boring.

Yes enjoy 3 more than 2. Bunch of idiotic player just watch all replay, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ celebration.
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero

You smoking crack?

LOL, I was last night apparently. . . #3 of 5 mental posts LMAO. Love ya bro ;)
  • TKBC
    nitraw wrote: »

I noticed this as well - quite a few icons, and indeed better inform/higher rated teams.
  • TKBC
    Dado BL wrote: »
    90% of people in D4 and below are try hard c****s. They al play the same, use the same players and exploit same glitches.

uh....no.