Feedback on 1st WL Experience

Just finished my first WL at 14W/23L.

One word. STRESSFUL. The dent in my controller can prove it haha.

I was "fortunate" enough to slow the games down and make most of them a 1 goal difference by the end (usually a 2-1 type of game). However, I can't even tell you how many times I gave up a game tying/winning goal in the 90th minute.

I realized that I need to practice my finishing as chances can be hard to come by. Not like online seasons haha.

Overall, it stressed me out quite a bit however, it gave me great satisfaction beating those sweat teams :D

Comments

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I stopped playing after 3 losses 2-1, I always lose by a goal
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Not a bad start tbh, I think last year when I started WL I was finishing 14/15 wins. I got into them just after Christmas.

This year I get 21+ pretty comfortably and I'm pushing to more regular gold1/ my first elite.

It's amazing how quickly you improve playing WL to the point lower divisions seem easy.

Try watching some pro YouTube videos to improve further like BorasLegends tutorials
  • sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Not a bad start tbh, I think last year when I started WL I was finishing 14/15 wins. I got into them just after Christmas.

This year I get 21+ pretty comfortably and I'm pushing to more regular gold1/ my first elite.

It's amazing how quickly you improve playing WL to the point lower divisions seem easy.

Try watching some pro YouTube videos to improve further like BorasLegends tutorials

Will do! Ill try and watch some vids to improve my build up play. Im just glad we only need 11 to qualify now :)