The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Dilemma...

ha032742
35954 posts Moderator
I’m lucky enough to have TOTY CR7 but not sure what to do now I packed this from the 82+ SBC :s
MLDlOlx.jpg

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Really............... that's your issue? The 94 can't be much worse, bun the TOTY.
  • Devers
    7554 posts League Winner
    #modperks
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    This is easy. Discard the toty.
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Oh ffs....congrats :D how many did you open? Throw him in R9 sbc, should bring the price down. :D

I'd just use his NIF card, TOTY cant be much better, or is he? It felt worse in my draft.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Ffs :joy:
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    Wait for La liga SBC, if its Bale, he will reduce the price of the real madrid one drastically

Or just have a separate untradable team?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    meanwhile I get Moutinho as my 'best' from 5 lul
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    Surely best to use the NIF and use the 5mil to improve elsewhere? Unless you don't need improvements which knowing you theres probably not a single NIF card in your team haha
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I’m lucky enough to have TOTY CR7 but not sure what to do now I packed this from the 82+ SBC :s
    MLDlOlx.jpg

Sell the toty. Use the nif and upgrade your team mate. You have milked the shiny blue dragon so now is the time to try other players!
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    P.s the rich get richer :D;)
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Oh ffs....congrats :D how many did you open? Throw him in R9 sbc, should bring the price down. :D

I'd just use his NIF card, TOTY cant be much better, or is he? It felt worse in my draft.
    tphealy wrote: »

Opened 15 today...was just doing them as needed higher rated cards to do the OTW SBC one last time :joy:
    Surely best to use the NIF and use the 5mil to improve elsewhere? Unless you don't need improvements which knowing you theres probably not a single NIF card in your team haha

:#

Will probably end up in a prime icon SBC like R9 or Gullit but it feels so wrong to do that to a first owner CR7 :'(
  • Huxx
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    oh good god. congrats AGAIN
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

tphealy wrote: »

Opened 15 today...was just doing them as needed higher rated cards to do the OTW SBC one last time :joy:

:#

Will probably end up in a prime icon SBC like R9 or Gullit but it feels so wrong to do that to a first owner CR7 :'(

Means giving up and potentially never having a fresh toty cr7 ever again also... just keep the toty, not like you need the extra coins
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Another sick pull in your books. I wonder how many Ronaldos have you packed since you started to play UT. I'm waiting to pack him since 09.

I'd seell the TOTY one and burn some money in 82's to prepare for upcoming nasty icons. Just don't hit another Ronaldo xD. If your team is already stacked I'd save the rest and trade with Icons.

• Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Are you seriously putting Ronaldo in an SBC because you don't wanna sell the TOTY?...Difference is hardly noticeable, just sell the TOTY and build a strong team around the NIF
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    RedKos wrote: »
    Another sick pull in your books. I wonder how many Ronaldos have you packed since you started to play UT. I'm waiting to pack him since 09.

I'd seell the TOTY one and burn some money in 82's to prepare for upcoming nasty icons. Just don't hit another Ronaldo xD. If your team is already stacked I'd save the rest and trade with Icons.
    Java wrote: »
    Are you seriously putting Ronaldo in an SBC because you don't wanna sell the TOTY?...Difference is hardly noticeable, just sell the TOTY and build a strong team around the NIF

This would be the route I’d take normally but I can’t really upgrade my current team much to be honest. There is a difference between the NIF and TOTY though...the strength of the latter means you can shove CBs when shoulder to shoulder unlike with the NIF.

@RedKos surprisingly I’ve packed Ronaldo in FIFA 15 only. I did get Messi in FIFA 16 and 17 (the latter from gold 3 rewards). x3 Messi including the TOTY being the highlight in FIFA 16.

FIFA 15
    PmD6QkH.jpg

FIFA 16
    5RcyTiB.jpg
    qNRfo6w.jpg
    NSdrwDH.png

FIFA 17
    img{
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    I'll stack 50-100 packs for TOTS and let you open them. Deal?
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    Denisianes wrote: »

Never share your account details :trollface:
  • Delboy13710
    5849 posts Big Money Move
    Denisianes wrote: »

Never share your account details :trollface:

Loool
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    grats. Save nif for an sbc
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    grats. Save nif for an sbc

Ugh, it’ll pain me to submit him...I should do a YouTube video perhaps :joy:
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro

This would be the route I’d take normally but I can’t really upgrade my current team much to be honest. There is a difference between the NIF and TOTY though...the strength of the latter means you can shove CBs when shoulder to shoulder unlike with the NIF.

@RedKos surprisingly I’ve packed Ronaldo in FIFA 15 only. I did get Messi in FIFA 16 and 17 (the latter from gold 3 rewards). x3 Messi including the TOTY being the highlight in FIFA 16.

FIFA 15
    PmD6QkH.jpg

FIFA 16
    5RcyTiB.jpg
    qNRfo6w.jpg
    NSdrwDH.png

FIFA 17
    img{

Show us your team, there is surely room for improvement, like some big Icons
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Sell TOTY and make a mega team
  • i2-TempZ-2i

FIFA 15
    PmD6QkH.jpg

FIFA 16
    5RcyTiB.jpg
    qNRfo6w.jpg
    NSdrwDH.png

FIFA 17
    img{

Trust me, he doesn't need to make his team any more "mega", Haven't looked at it for a while but if i can guess it has TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Messi, 90 Gullit, R94, Lothar either the prime or 91, prime Vieira

How close am i? @ha032742
  • Mini_Miudo
    9977 posts Has That Special Something

You can't upgrade it now, but it'll be nice to have the coins in the future, for more Prime SBCs, Premium SBCs, TOTS cards, etc. etc. Strength is overrated, my Florenzi will put TOTY Ronaldo on his ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

You can't upgrade it now, but it'll be nice to have the coins in the future, for more Prime SBCs, Premium SBCs, TOTS cards, etc. etc. Strength is overrated, my Florenzi will put TOTY Ronaldo on his ****.

None of the potential SBCs/TOTS cards would get in my team except prime R9 and Gullit probably :'(

FIFA 15
    PmD6QkH.jpg

FIFA 16
    5RcyTiB.jpg
    qNRfo6w.jpg
    NSdrwDH.png

FIFA 17
    img{

Trust me, he doesn't need to make his team any more "mega", Haven't looked at it for a while but if i can guess it has TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Messi, 90 Gullit, R94, Lothar either the prime or 91, prime Vieira

How close am i? @ha032742

giphy.gif
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd love to have this dilemma
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    So close to rage selling TOTY CR7 at the moment and just using the NIF.

Think I’ll just do Prime R9, Pele, Maradona and Gullit with my coins when they come out.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

Think I’ll just do Prime R9, Pele, Maradona and Gullit with my coins when they come out.

Honestly i would... 5mil for a player when you have a NIF Ronaldo untradable seems like a huge waste
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018

Honestly i would... 5mil for a player when you have a NIF Ronaldo untradable seems like a huge waste

Would be making 200-300k profit on him...if we somehow get a decent prime icon this Thursday Iike Pele I’d be tempted to sell :*