The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OTW Neymar

ha032742
35975 posts Moderator
edited February 2018
Not getting on with him...he’s hardly contributed anything since I bought him :'(

Maybe it’s because he’s playing LCAM but then CR7 is RCAM and has been banging them in and assisting?

Anyone else found the 95 underwhelming or am I just bad?

Comments

• Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who did you have at LCAM before neymar? and what was their output for you? could be you just favour attacking down the right hand side.

Have you you tried adjusting Chem style or instructions? Sometimes a small tweak can make the difference.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    You know you've got too many coins when CR7 is playing RAM.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

That too the 95 version lol
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Who did you have at LCAM before neymar? and what was their output for you? could be you just favour attacking down the right hand side.

Have you you tried adjusting Chem style or instructions? Sometimes a small tweak can make the difference.

Untradeable TIF Son who had 1:1 games to contribution ratio.

Played 10 with Neymar, 1 goal and 5 assists :#
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Mo’ money mo’ problems :'(
  • Djkhalid1921
    9548 posts League Winner
    I liked him. Ur playing him cam in a defensive formation. Don't overplay
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    I liked him. Ur playing him cam in a defensive formation. Don't overplay

Have I ever overplayed against you? :#

Seems to get caught all the time :/
  • IxToMxI
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    Would love him man although currently 15-1 this WL so cant make any changes yet
  • Ishibum
    13337 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm getting too wrapped up with the skill moves but he's scoring and assisting for fun for me... had to move prime Hernandez out the team and not missing him at all
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Not getting on with him...he’s hardly contributed anything since I bought him :'(

Maybe it’s because he’s playing LCAM but then CR7 is RCAM and has been banging them in and assisting?

Move him central mate. Does wonders there.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    As much as I've enjoyed using him, I'll be selling him when he gets a bump in price next time he scores a couple for PSG.
    Prime Dinho is a much better card, the way he can shrug and bounce off defenders is the biggest difference between the two cards. have you thought about selling him and completing the the Dinho sbc?
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »

I use the 94 and hes been absolute monster for me.. and im guessing the 95 is much better then 94... I guess it depends on where your playing him and what role you have for him. I Play him in a Central role, and his finesse shots from outside the box sends opponents into RQC. im 15-5 currently and hes my best player. Would I use him out wide? I don't think so, feels like hes wasted there.