Pack suicide and club deletion

Mr_Matchup1
6646 posts Big Money Move
It's the way to go lads just pack all them coins and delete . Just had good fun packing all them coins unfortunately only packed kante as the best :D

Comments

• Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    And now you feel epic...
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Don't Care.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    And now you feel epic...

I'm buzzing :D felt a bit sad sending r Carlos petit and Ronaldinho to their fifa grave though lol
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Don't Care.

I don't care that you don't care ;)
  • Shutup
    3817 posts National Call-Up
    Did it few months ago and it was a real refresher
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a complete waste of your time and effort, whatever floats your boat tho dude. Congrats I guess?
  • Mr_Matchup1
    What a complete waste of your time and effort, whatever floats your boat tho dude. Congrats I guess?

Yeah I did but a lot of time in but wasn't enjoying it . I see a lot of complaints on here so thought it might inspire others to break free :D
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    ITS A GAME DUDE . you wins some you lose some quit and start a new game if it pisses you off that much what shame wasting your team man dont get angry at the game get angry at yourself for not having fun
  • Mr_Matchup1
    ITS A GAME DUDE . you wins some you lose some quit and start a new game if it pisses you off that much what shame wasting your team man dont get angry at the game get angry at yourself for not having fun

I'm not angry at anything or anybody but when the fun stop's ... quit ;)
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner

I'm not angry at anything or anybody but when the fun stop's ... quit ;)

Did it in march last year it can totally inject new life into the game even.

I haven't went as bad this year yet instead just sold team and made a fun hybrid in 4411 and giving SB and WL a miss for a few weeks.