IF Mkhitaryan coming

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
Surely a lock-in for next weeks TOTW, hat-trick of assists today against Everton - anyone got some of his OTW's?

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Only if they give Arsenal 2 IFs, otherwise it'll be Ramsey. But he should get one.
  • Fuego
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Only if they give Arsenal 2 IFs, otherwise it'll be Ramsey. But he should get one.

Think they'll definitely do it since it's an EPL team and we all know EA are biased with EPL when it comes to TOTW's :D I believe it happened with Man Utd a few weeks ago as they got 2 players in the same TOTW
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    I have OTW Mkhitaryan untradeable
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    ramsey is a lock. mkhi is 50/50
  • Fuego
    His OTW is going for about 210k right now, managed to snipe a couple for 180kish when he got his 3rd assist. What price will his OTW settle at leading up to next Wednesday?
  • NoVardyNoParty
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 2018
    i dont think ramsey gets one because ea wants money and aubameyang and mkhitaryan sell packs and i know ramsey deserves one
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6375 posts Big Money Move
    i dont think ramsey gets one because ea wants money and aubameyang and mkhitaryan sell packs

Deluded if you think Ramsey won't get in with a hatrick.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    i dont think ramsey gets one because ea wants money and aubameyang and mkhitaryan sell packs

hat trick and he wont get one, ok m8 :lol:
  • Fuego
    i dont think ramsey gets one because ea wants money and aubameyang and mkhitaryan sell packs and i know ramsey deserves one

Ramsey will get in for sure 100%, I think Mkhitaryan will most likely get in too.
  • Adifunky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Ramsey and Walcott informs incoming! Maybe mkhi but I think depends on other OTW cards...
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    ramsey is a lock. mkhi is 50/50

• KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Ramsey and Walcott informs incoming! Maybe mkhi but I think depends on other OTW cards...

Ramsey, Walcott and miki should be locked.
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    Reckon Ramsey card would be decent!
  • Only1United
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ramsey yes Mkhi no as Arsenal won't get 2 informs
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    KKTHX wrote: »

Walcott maybe not because he scored a brace on a midweek game and midweek game dont really take into account and also he didnt perform well against Arsenal

• KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Walcott maybe not because he scored a brace on a midweek game and midweek game dont really take into account and also he didnt perform well against Arsenal

Its EA and a new OTW card. I say its a 50/50
  • KKTHX wrote: »
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Its EA and a new OTW card. I say its a 50/50
    It's TOTW! Not team of the weekend! I think it runs Tuesday to Monday so he should be included.. he was the best Everton player against arsenal for me though..