How can you take EA seriously

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2018
A developer that chanches his gameplay 5 times in 5 months. Good or bad i dont care what the patches do. The fact is, its stil a whole other game then i bought in september. Its seems like i have played 5 different games sinds then. Always other things that suddenly are OP. Other things that suddenly dont work any more. GIT GUD EA!

Comments

• DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always the same with EA.
    - First the blablabla before launch ... We listened, fixed the serverissues, no input lag, better dribbling, look at all those new gameplay elements. No OP 1-2. Lobball, headers etc.
    - Then the demo arrives, feels great! Must buy!
    - Starting the game, feels different. Slow players with great attributes are really great to use.
    - Groups start to shout to EA because you actually have to do something to defend, attack, aim to pass etc.
    - EA 'fixes' it. First patch, crap. Fifa 15.4. With all kind of bugs and exploits.
    - Makes the game easier, skillgap became smaller. Little boys are happy, others are mad.
    - More patches, more crap, less skill.
    - Wait for FIFA 19, will be a lot better, trust us! :joy: -
  • Mutu10gol
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    A developer that chanches his gameplay 5 times in 5 months. Good or bad i dont care what the patches do. The fact is, its stil a whole other game then i bought in september. Its seems like i have played 5 different games sinds then. Always other things that suddenly are OP. Other things that suddenly dont work any more. GIT GUD EA!

good point
  • Fab
    17855 posts World Class
    youre completely right andy ea take us for fools but no longer will i stand for this i will buy no more fifa points! #fixfifa #fuckea
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    and months before people were complaining about not having changes... ffs
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    and months before people were complaining about not having changes... ffs

The launch game was decent. But you must be one of the noobs that could not defend your own and needed a patch
  • Napoli9
    Your the one complaining.....
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    Your the one complaining.....

I complain about the chanches and patches. Just leave the game at his original state. It was fine at launch
  • Napoli9
    changes*
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always the same with EA.
    - First the blablabla before launch ... We listened, fixed the serverissues, no input lag, better dribbling, look at all those new gameplay elements. No OP 1-2. Lobball, headers etc.
    - Then the demo arrives, feels great! Must buy!
    - Starting the game, feels different. Slow players with great attributes are really great to use.
    - Groups start to shout to EA because you actually have to do something to defend, attack, aim to pass etc.
    - EA 'fixes' it. First patch, ****. Fifa 15.4. With all kind of bugs and exploits.
    - Makes the game easier, skillgap became smaller. Little boys are happy, others are mad.
    - More patches, more ****, less skill.
    - Wait for FIFA 19, will be a lot better, trust us! :joy: -

This