When your losing in WL

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
What do you do? I just sit it out even if I end up losing 5-0 or whatever. But a lot of people quit when I go 3-0 up. I don't play anywhere near 40 games so thinking it might be better to quit if you know you are going to lose and get more games in? :joy:

Comments

• Player_2
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I’m getting smashed by someone that’s clearly a better player than me, then I forfeit at 3-0. But if I’m 3-0 down but getting chances then I carry on because chances are EAids is going to help me pull it back
  • RDR123
    Player_2 wrote: »
    If I’m getting smashed by someone that’s clearly a better player than me, then I forfeit at 3-0. But if I’m 3-0 down but getting chances then I carry on because chances are EAids is going to help me pull it back

Yeah I had exactly that this morning, losing 3-0 at half time and got a last minute winner )! 4-3 :joy:
  • sulliez
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RDR123 wrote: »

Yeah I had exactly that this morning, losing 3-0 at half time and got a last minute winner )! 4-3 :joy:

That happens far too much in this game
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    I'll keep going, even if I'm getting battered. Use it as an opportunity to try some new things. Go a bit more attacking than you normally would, or try a new formation. I've come back from 3-0 down a few times before now. Playing against people who are better than you is how you improve.
  • Ben7777
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pause the game and take some time to focus. Focus on better ways to keep possession, gifting the ball to the opponent used to be my main downfall. Also taking some to focus on your defensive positioning and making sure you are being patient and not rushing in and being exploited.
  • Pronoob
    5397 posts Big Money Move
    I never quit because it ruins player stats. Use it as time to learn
  • Martythedoc
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wait for my opponent to quit glitch and take the unfair win, and I receive my unfair loss
  • Tennster10
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero
    If i go down 4-0 I just spam skill move for fun and practice :#
  • Headshrinker363
    4921 posts Big Money Move
    I try to get more yellow cards than they do goals and hopefully injure a few of their players.
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes quit mate get on with ur games
  • RDR123
    CR7_Chem wrote: »
    Yes quit mate get on with ur games

Haha straight to the point haha. Off on holiday now so only played 2 games of WL, won them both though :tongue:
  • kraid
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quit. You’re pretty much getting the Same wins each week anyway. Better to get through your games a bit faster. The loss will probably make your next opponent a bit easier.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t be time torchers kids
  • ICUP
    4103 posts National Call-Up
    I carry on playing. Believe it or not there is a chance your opponent might DC or they could get an error on their PS4 during gameplay. Happened to me a couple times
  • bvb09kingz
    40 posts Park Captain
    Finish every game. I am a bad loser and won't ever quit :D I get a bad feeling if I quit.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    sulliez wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »

That happens far too much in this game

Completely agree and is the reason this FIFA will be my last. This is pretty disgusting to be honest. Just had one of those games. Far too much BS in the WL. Just quit and going to play a few seasons matches. Less BS there.
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For sure I play to end, never know when the AI will start helping you. Was down 4-0 in 80th minute and all of a sudden he couldn’t complete a pass and every deflection went to me. By chance of course. Tied it up with a long shot off of a steal by him that happened to bounce to my player. My poor opponent did not deserve it but ‘it in the game!’

• Player_2
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    For sure I play to end, never know when the AI will start helping you. Was down 4-0 in 80th minute and all of a sudden he couldn’t complete a pass and every deflection went to me. By chance of course. Tied it up with a long shot off of a steal by him that happened to bounce to my player. My poor opponent did not deserve it but ‘it in the game!’

Lol it’s nice when it goes your way. But it shouldn’t be like this, EA just let the better player win by however many goals he deserves to. It’s to keep the game entertaining for both players but should not be allowed in a ‘competitive’ game mode