My WL after this patch-speechless

Mutu10gol
2567 posts Fans' Favourite
I d'ont know about you guys but this is my WL so far in 10 games:

-i only had 5 bars green connections( never before)

-i had no lag or delay in any game(never before)

-i played against only meta teams with icons and reds(never before in the first 10 games,i mean not even a poor opponent,i repeat in the first ten games)

-i played only against defensive opponents(at least this is what i saw).... i play on balanced 50 60 agression and pressure and sometimes i had the impression i am on the ultradefensive or park the bus(i am not talking about the begining of the game,kick off...

-in the second game around 75 min the score was 2-2,i scored for 3-2 the game disconnected,i mean right after the goal the ball was in the net bommmm disconnected,i won the game,

-i guess it was the seventh game,the second half the score 1-1 the opponent scored boooom direct disconnected,i lost the game,unreal,i repeat no lag or delay or something,i lost the game

-the 4-2-2-2 is very strong at this point ,good thing we need only 11 wins for Q :smiley:

Thanks

Comments

  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    That’s funny because I got the exact same experience.
  • n2j2000
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's funny because I got the exact same experience.
  • Dinksy
    2081 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's funny because I got the exact same experience
  • iWilshere_19
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same
  • Choepiechakie
    31696 posts National Team Captain
    That's funny because I've got the exact opposit experience
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1096 posts Professional
    Experience same exact got i because funny that's
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the first fourth matches this morning I found , icons and messi suarez and ronaldo teams. And I won 3 of 4. Tonight I found icons bpl Jesus bakayoko and I lose gud damn it
  • Jrgamer
    11 posts Ball Boy
    This is really weird happened to me today the same way
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well... This will be a fun weekend, from what i can see lol this has got to be the only franchise where it gets worse everytime anything is changed lool
  • They are trying to make people.play more games, lots of people do stop playing after they get auto qualification.
    Imagine now been qualified for next Wl with just 11 wins how many people will stop playing and they dont want that.
  • DanValletta
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    I made a thread about how great i felt the game was playing after the patch yesterday but I said I would reserve my final opinion after weekend league testing.,,

    Well, 15 games later and I have my worst ever start to a weekend league 9-6 (I usually get elite 3, just to give an indicator on how bad 9-6 is for me), considering I usually go on a ten game losing streak somewhere.
    I have hit the crossbar, not the post at all I might add, 763 times(at least it feels that many) I have conceded rebound after rebound when my opponent shoots from some crazy angle.

    I have been to extra time at least 5 times now.

    I am also pretty speechless with what is happening especially when I hit the crossbar ten times for my opponents ai controlled player to run into my cb for a penalty (also has happened 763 times)

    I have put it down this weekend, I hope I'm just having a bad day but I really don't think so.
  • Mutu10gol
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    played 4 games today,i stopped,the game is very very slow(i am not talking about slow for buildup play or fast for ping pong,i can smoke until my pass reaches to destination :smiley: ),cannot shoot pass ,is a joke.i don t now what they did...i asked my opponents,they had the same problems...
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    I am 3-4, probably about right but all the games could have gone either way. Lots going to extra time and lots of 0-0s and tight games.
  • iWiggle
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I d'ont know about you guys but this is my WL so far in 10 games:

    -i only had 5 bars green connections( never before)

    -i had no lag or delay in any game(never before)

    -i played against only meta teams with icons and reds(never before in the first 10 games,i mean not even a poor opponent,i repeat in the first ten games)

    -i played only against defensive opponents(at least this is what i saw).... i play on balanced 50 60 agression and pressure and sometimes i had the impression i am on the ultradefensive or park the bus(i am not talking about the begining of the game,kick off...

    -in the second game around 75 min the score was 2-2,i scored for 3-2 the game disconnected,i mean right after the goal the ball was in the net bommmm disconnected,i won the game,

    -i guess it was the seventh game,the second half the score 1-1 the opponent scored boooom direct disconnected,i lost the game,unreal,i repeat no lag or delay or something,i lost the game

    -the 4-2-2-2 is very strong at this point ,good thing we need only 11 wins for Q :smiley:

    Thanks

    I have some advice. Git gud.
  • LiveDogs
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Well you certainly had a lot to say; I'm not sure speechless is the right expression.
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 15, won 8 of them and only had one opponent who actually felt like the better player. Gameplay feels random, my team can't do anything when I'm two goals up, most games are lagging all over the place, input lag, not responding buttons, dribbling seems like it's disabled and everyone is all over the pitch.

    Not closing gaps, defenders seem like they are ice-skating around attackers who can't be pushed of the ball, attackers not making runs and the midfield is ... Well, not where they are supposed to be.

    And once in a while I get a great connection (or the other gets what I'm having most of the time) and everything is going so easy and I win with 7-1. :joy:
    Game is a mess tbh, can't even tell if I had a great game or that my opponent has the issues I face 8/10 times.
  • Mutu10gol
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    ,,I wouldn't mind this gameplay if we had it at the start of FIFA and we've been playing it for 5 months.

    To come out with an update that completely changes the core gameplay mechanics 5 months after release is silly IMO. It's like a different FIFA entirely.

    But I'll adapt,, HekTic_JukeZ
  • Mutu10gol
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Well you certainly had a lot to say; I'm not sure speechless is the right expression.

    :smiley:
  • Mutu10gol
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    iWiggle wrote: »
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I d'ont know about you guys but this is my WL so far in 10 games:

    -i only had 5 bars green connections( never before)

    -i had no lag or delay in any game(never before)

    -i played against only meta teams with icons and reds(never before in the first 10 games,i mean not even a poor opponent,i repeat in the first ten games)

    -i played only against defensive opponents(at least this is what i saw).... i play on balanced 50 60 agression and pressure and sometimes i had the impression i am on the ultradefensive or park the bus(i am not talking about the begining of the game,kick off...

    -in the second game around 75 min the score was 2-2,i scored for 3-2 the game disconnected,i mean right after the goal the ball was in the net bommmm disconnected,i won the game,

    -i guess it was the seventh game,the second half the score 1-1 the opponent scored boooom direct disconnected,i lost the game,unreal,i repeat no lag or delay or something,i lost the game

    -the 4-2-2-2 is very strong at this point ,good thing we need only 11 wins for Q :smiley:

    Thanks

    I have some advice. Git gud.

    who said that i am not winning mon petit?
  • Mutu10gol
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    i tried 4-2-3-1(2) no tactics,all default, lm and rm come in defence, defending(not ultradefensive) i won 7 in a row, possession is the way to go ,enough for today
  • Swagster123
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    saturdays are just the worst for WL lol
  • Swagster123
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    their is a lot they need to fix. how players are different from the other cause gold card jesus shouldnt be body checking my defender and also not being able to control your defense the defender automatically stands in front of the keeper and you cant move him
Sign In or Register to comment.