First Icon Suggestions

DrMac95
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've never had an icon/legend before but I've done much better with trading this year thanks to these forums and should have enough to try one of the cheaper icons soon, planning on spending around 600k to try someone out first.

Ideally want to start off with a striker, who would you guys suggest? been looking at 88 Shev, 91 MVB and even considered the 88 Owen but not really heard anything about him.

Let me know who you think is a good first choice

Comments

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Sheva!
  • Edu
    6497 posts Big Money Move
    Hagi
  • Gavinho
    223 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Okocha/MvB if you wanna do an SBC
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    88 Shevchenko
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gavinho wrote: »
    Prime Okocha/MvB if you wanna do an SBC

don't really like the thought of sinking so many coins into a SBC for an untradeable with the chance they don't fit in with my style of play, don't mind losing that bit of EA tax to resell i
  • Knowlesdinho
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m biased, but I like 88 Kluivert, I like strong and tall strikers. I’m fortunate enough to be able to partner him with ADP though so they make up for each other’s deficiencies!
  • VICTAAAA
    10734 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    Sheva is much loved by the forums (either one but especially the 88). I had the 86 and was a fantastic card that was quick and pretty much allowed you to shoot from anywhere you’re open.

Edit: wait to see what packs drop today, if there are lightening rounds, see if you can make pick one up for under market rate. Icons are pretty pricey at the moment.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    " Icons are pretty pricey at the moment."
    Yep, I would wait until dip, maybe catch one with lightning rounds or just wait until Sun/Mon
  • ITSSPENO
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    88 shevchenko !!
  • Diggy
    13520 posts Has That Special Something
    Squeeze some more & get 87 Crespo