My first ever good monthly WL pack, what the actually f***

Brosing
285 posts Sunday League Hero
Just to clearify, I never get anything good from packs, especially from the WL rewards, However.. this monthly was insane (for me!)

I ended up G3 for the weekly WL, and also G3 for the monthly reward.
What did I receive?

Starting of from a MEGA-pack, IF 85 QUARESMA. Alright, I was happy with that, nice supersub perhaps. I was settled with that!

Then I opened the monthly.

The walkout was 86 rated Robert Firmino! But it was two walkouts in that pack. Also packed myself 86 rated Yacine Brahimi and lastly, 83 Rated Luis Muriel.

Väääry niice!

What did ya'll get from your rewards?

Comments

• kraid
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got disappointment.
  • Aqeel87
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    85 Perin monthly silver 1 rest were ****
  • Jamieb333
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Milinkovic-Savic, Guedes, Ward-Prowse and Kessie from gold 2.

Was happy as I had Savic and Kessie in my team so gained 200k ish from selling them
  • number7rocky
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    Was gutted last week when I missed elite 1 monthly by one win. Packed red Pogba from Elite 2 :wink: Savic and ox to. I saw top 100 packs without a red over 86 :smirk: I wanted to buy the normal pogba so it saved me 400k and I got a better version :joy: Was able to sell my 85 blanc to
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    IMG_20180202_091509_234.jpg

**** this ****..
  • 9dal39
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got Gold 3 for the week and silver 2 for the month since I missed a weekend and half lol, got red Balotelli and 2 other awful players swansea CB, and then in my mega packs got absolutely nothing...

get to my rare players pack all hope is gone.. Argentina, RW, Barcelona, Leo comes sliding across my screen FINALLY! something worth having, sold him straight away for 760k!
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    I got silver 1 for the month due to lack of games, and got Wilson! Can't complain as he was in my squad anyway so sold the one in my club for 95K
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite

**** this ****..

Dear god, that's so bad... :neutral: from silver 1 i pulled 84 lanzini ,which is better than all of those... Rewards are not fair at all...
  • Brosing

**** this ****..

Yeaaaah that is how I usually roll...
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea I giot an 83 rated wtf
  • Brosing
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    yea I giot an 83 rated wtf

I'm sorry for you!

• alex1987
    5451 posts Big Money Move
    Got Silver 1 as I had a weekend trip in the last weekend. Would ´ve gotten gold 2 or 3 otherwise.
    Got Muriel as 81~, could ´ve been worse.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 2018
    I would've been snapping with that reward. Nothing makes my blood boil more than a high rated untradeable Liverpool player. I discarded untradeable TOTS Lallana last year.
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    E3
    52_B00084-81_CA-438_F-_BDA4-_F2_E1_B7_AEF394.jpg
  • Brosing
    LiamSully wrote: »
    E3

That is a very nice pack indeed. Where did u finish? Elite ?
  • Paquetesousa
    E3

That's 400k worth of players, not that bad . they are untradeable, though. ..
  • Brosing
    E3

Yeaah but I would never complain with that! I'm not spending a single penny on this game so I more than happy with what I get, even if it is untradeable!
  • Paquetesousa
    Brosing wrote: »
    E3

Yeaah but I would never complain with that! I'm not spending a single penny on this game so I more than happy with what I get, even if it is untradeable!

And you always want to use these red cards as a warning to opponents, like : "be careful, you son of a beach!!" lol altough i dont think my 84 lanzini will strike fear to many hearts lool
  • Brosing
    E3

And you always want to use these red cards as a warning to opponents, like : "be careful, you son of a beach!!" lol altough i dont think my 84 lanzini will strike fear to many hearts lool

Haha yeah actually I do like the red cards a lot, the design is very nice. Possibly my fave cards tbh. The TOTYs was insane too, but hey... I will never be able to afford one of those guys XD
  • Paquetesousa
    edited February 2018
    E3

Haha yeah actually I do like the red cards a lot, the design is very nice. Possibly my fave cards tbh. The TOTYs was insane too, but hey... I will never be able to afford one of those guys XD
    They are not that expensive (the defenders, that is...) i could afford one if i wanted to, but i honestly don't think they are worth the coins over some other cheaper options. I'd rather put a sticker on my screen with the toty card design and pretend it's toty alves lol
  • Brosing
    edited February 2018
    E3

They are not that expensive (the defenders, that is...) i could afford one if i wanted to, but i honestly don't think they are worth the coins over some other cheaper options. I'd rather put a sticker on my screen with the toty card design and pretend it's toty alves lol

Haha yeah, you can record while playing and edit TOTY alves in the loading screen. Then you will play with the mentality of him being a TOTY.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

ez