Why

purplegoldfish
206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Cant WL monthly reward red IF's count as IF's in SBCs, literally have no other use for all this discardable IF's

Bleh haha

Comments

• purplegoldfish
    No ones as sad as me I guess haha
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    cause EA never gives you anything good to use. Look at SBCs, either good card and bad league or good league but not so great card (that doesn't fit game mechanics)
  • purplegoldfish
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    cause EA never gives you anything good to use. Look at SBCs, either good card and bad league or good league but not so great card (that doesn't fit game mechanics)

I get terrible reward cards, at least let me burn some to get cheaper Icon cards. I mean ALL of its un-tradeable so doesn't hurt the market.
  • Viggo 007

I get terrible reward cards, at least let me burn some to get cheaper Icon cards. I mean ALL of its un-tradeable so doesn't hurt the market.

it does though, cause you wouldn't buy those players off the market
  • purplegoldfish

it does though, cause you wouldn't buy those players off the market

Suppose but I wouldn't buy them anyways haha
  • pudgyfudgy
    5738 posts Big Money Move
    There will be some SBCs towards the end of the game that allow you to use reds in place of TOTW.
  • Viggo 007
    edited February 2018
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    There will be some SBCs towards the end of the game that allow you to use reds in place of TOTW.

exactly
  • pudgyfudgy
    5738 posts Big Money Move
    You can also use them in SBCs that ask for special versions of cards. E.g. 2POTM Kane required England, ST, Spurs, and "not common or rare". If you had a red Dele Alli you could have put him in.
  • purplegoldfish
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    You can also use them in SBCs that ask for special versions of cards. E.g. 2POTM Kane required England, ST, Spurs, and "not common or rare". If you had a red Dele Alli you could have put him in.

Ah! Thanks for the heads up. Ill sit tight then, literally have like 17 red cards but nothing worth having