OTW SBC selling?

Blackada18
192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 2018
I invested in OTW cards to sell, sold about 15 so far, but got 8 left to use in the SBC's. However, it's possible they might not be required for tomorrow.

So shall I sell now for profit and buy the SBC requirements tomorrow at the higher prices, or keep the OTW cards and hope they're required?

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    I think you’ll most likely need a otw for the sbc but could definitely see ea screwing over investors and make it require 2 IFs or something.
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blackada18 wrote: »
    I invested in OTW cards to sell, sold about 15 so far, but got 8 left to use in the SBC's. However, it's possible they might not be required for tomorrow.

So shall I sell now for profit and buy the SBC requirements tomorrow at the higher prices, or keep the OTW cards and hope they're required?

How much you sell for I cant shift any
  • Blackada18
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Blackada18 wrote: »

How much you sell for I cant shift any

I bought like 3 weeks ago at 24-7k (Traore and Bernadeschi), and I've been selling between 38.5-40k, so a 10-15k profit each card.
  • Blackada18
    I think you’ll most likely need a otw for the sbc but could definitely see ea screwing over investors and make it require 2 IFs or something.

People predicting it'll be 83/84/85 requirements, no special cards, which makes sense. But I reckon OTW cards will be needed and people can re-use the untradeables