Malidini 92 - TOTY Ramos ?

alic_admir
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys

i need Opinion on this 2 great players...

I play with Ramos on draft and he was great but i heard that he going little up on the pitch...can anybody tell me is this tru...

about Maldini i wanna buy him 3 month and always i buy somebody else...is he good (he is good for sure)

which one to buy i have another cb Prime Rio Ferninand

Thanks guys...

Comments

• TOTY Ramos is better than 92 Maldini, i tried both.. but i guess prime maldini will make things change
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its true that ramos is the better player but xue to his work rates he is a liability.

Id rather face ramos than maldini because ramos leaves so much space in behind for my prime henry to exploit.

All you have to do is pass it to the striker thats next to ramos. Quickly pass it to a next player amd then through ball it in behind ramos because he just tried to intercept that first pass to your striker.

If you play a high line then he is great. If you play deep he will cost you goals.

The midtier blanc is the most monstrous cb i have come across. Im terrified when i see him in the ops defence.
  • Rob82K
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ramos is far better then Maldini and i highly doubt Blanc could be better of these two....
    (i play with Ramos+Maldini and i've tried Puyol, Prime Rio and Nesta as well)
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    88 Rijkaard >
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rob82K wrote: »
    Ramos is far better then Maldini and i highly doubt Blanc could be better of these two....

Blanc is that guy. Check him out!
  • Rob82K
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rob82K wrote: »

Blanc is that guy. Check him out!

I don't like to waste 50k (buying-selling-tax), i am far more curious to try marcelo in place of my prime carlos, however let's see, you had my attention :dizzy:
  • alic_admir
    i have it Blanc and i didnt like him...he was good but sometimes he didnt do nothing, he was lost sometimes...i have 88 Rijkaard too he is monster but i wanna faser CB...
  • ha032742
    35290 posts Moderator
    alic_admir wrote: »
    i have it Blanc and i didnt like him...he was good but sometimes he didnt do nothing, he was lost sometimes...i have 88 Rijkaard too he is monster but i wanna faser CB...

Ramos is your man
  • alic_admir
    ok i will give try with ramos thank you guys very much...
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    TOTY Ramos looks amazing. Let us know how he is please, not that I can afford him.