Why is SIF Suarez so cheap?

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
rj51mcbsg3sn.jpg

The guy is a side destroying terminator. 94 rated with those stats should be much higher then 950k.

To anyone thinking of trying him out. Absoulutely do, elite stats for a damn good price.

Comments

• sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    He looks great but the fact he isn't blue or less than 90 pace limits is price
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    He looks great but the fact he isn't blue or less than 90 pace limits is price

Exactly this. Also he don’t have the height
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    so " cheap" because of his top speed
    If he had 88 plus sprint speed he would be min 2 million
    played all Suarez cards very long time.. can say he is the most consistent finisher I played..
    currently have 91 Dinho and must say his finishing is not half as good as Suarez
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ovo23 wrote: »
    so " cheap" because of his top speed
    If he had 88 plus sprint speed he would be min 2 million
    played all Suarez cards very long time.. can say he is the most consistent finisher I played..
    currently have 91 Dinho and must say his finishing is not half as good as Suarez

That’s a fact. Suarez is the most consistent ST in the game
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NIF Saurez is amazing
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree he's awesome at basically everything you want from a striker (or CAM!), but his only weakness is that a quick CB can catch up with him over a distance longer than like 3 strides. I'll keep him in my team for sure but some people just spam through balls, he still works well on those but the longer the distance the more you notice his low pace.
  • ResultatFar
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice man, thanks for the hype - looking forward to earning a fair bit on him now
  • SSL14
    He leaves must centre backs for dead from my experience. H
    DeCaje wrote: »
    I agree he's awesome at basically everything you want from a striker (or CAM!), but his only weakness is that a quick CB can catch up with him over a distance longer than like 3 strides. I'll keep him in my team for sure but some people just spam through balls, he still works well on those but the longer the distance the more you notice his low pace.

True, but then in tight spaces he has the burst to really leave CB's for dead due to the acceleration.

He seems pretty physical to me aswell. He held off Jerome Boateng in a recent match with relative ease.
  • SSL14
    Nice man, thanks for the hype - looking forward to earning a fair bit on him now

Lol, there's only 8 on the market atm. Good luck with that..
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Absolutely love the NIF. Is the SIF significantly better?
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    The Hype train never stops. Yep his pace because he gets caught by defenders on a break away, most people don't like him
  • SSL14
    8klod7clteq7.jpg

Not hyping but even Del Piero can't compete with Suarez
  • SSL14
    ktuv9p8bp7mp.jpg
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Nif was great.
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nif I didn't like but got the 94 in a draft and he was insane so I'm hoping I get him in monthlies
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    I have SIF Suarez and 87 Del Piero up front.
    Suarez: 21 games 85 goals 11 assists
    Del P: 11 games 14 goals 33 assists

All in divisions and Legend SB but still Suarez is the best player i haves owned even better than CR7 and prime Bergkamp for me
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's cos if bale is the best la liga striker
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »

All in divisions and Legend SB but still Suarez is the best player i haves owned even better than CR7 and prime Bergkamp for me

96 contributions in 21 games...... You just banging them in from outside the box or something
  • kraid
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    looking forward to trying him out once i get the red version from my monthlies this evening :wink:
  • CfcBlue
    3518 posts National Call-Up
    I honestly feel no diff from his NIF. ...
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    ICUP wrote: »

96 contributions in 21 games...... You just banging them in from outside the box or something

Mainly edge of the box finess. The guy just gets everywhere. I always look for him as I know he will finish hence the goals
  • Stewie26
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had his SIF for a few weeks and thought he was brilliant. He’s a bargain for the price. Great great player. His in game stats are great immense
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    I would happily pay 1.5-2 mill for him he is that good for me
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

85 goals in 21 games, in div 4 maybe
  • ElatedCarnage
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Not even possible in Div 4, people rage quit. This sort of record is only possible playing squad battles.

Unless the person is proven to be an Elite weekend league player, their goal scoring records alone are not impressive at all imo.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Not even possible in Div 4, people rage quit. This sort of record is only possible playing squad battles.

Unless the person is proven to be an Elite weekend league player, their goal scoring records alone are not impressive at all imo.

It's impossible to have t hat kind of record and playing WL, not even pros have that record with CR7 or R9
  • Gabbinho04
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I personally didn’t think Suarez was that great, loved his TOTS last year but couldn’t get on with this version. Sold him to complete the van Basten SBC and haven’t regretted it!
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    Yeah it's mainly SB but I have played 9 games in division 4 with him. I know Legend is easy but I was just saying how good he is for me. Bergkamp and CR7 didn't come close to Suarez for me
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »

Chilllllllll it's a game