Just play 3 games and so disgusting! PTB

KUIKUI
1452 posts Play-Off Hero
Well. Again! Lets reset the gameplay and try this up! How many version of fifa 18 we had already? 6? This pathetic game is a joke!

Comments

• Lol Solved this problem long ago, if opponent back line is deep, I change tactics to 35 & 35 in-game and Play with the same backline
  • Helped me lots atleast
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    KUIKUI wrote: »
    Well. Again! Lets reset the gameplay and try this up! How many version of fifa 18 we had already? 6? This pathetic game is a joke!

8 versions
  • KUIKUI
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    Lol Solved this problem long ago, if opponent back line is deep, I change tactics to 35 & 35 in-game and Play with the same backline

35 and 35 on what ? Pressure and agression?
  • vSteFaN
    47 posts Park Captain
    it s a game that use boosted players...what are you expecting from them, is pay2win
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    vSteFaN wrote: »
    it s a game that use boosted players...what are you expecting from them, is pay2win

That is false with your pay to win statement
    Lol Solved this problem long ago, if opponent back line is deep, I change tactics to 35 & 35 in-game and Play with the same backline

Well i guess playing for a draw is better than losing to PTB/CA
  • KUIKUI wrote: »

35 and 35 on what ? Pressure and agression?

Yup
    vSteFaN wrote: »

That is false with your pay to win statement

Well i guess playing for a draw is better than losing to PTB/CA

Tbh I would much rather draw against those types of players instead of letting them win.
    Attack me and win, you deserved it, even if you play defensive, okay, PTB? Nonono
    Also in WL it can give you a few wins
  • JoyW
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    The game is so much fun!
  • Joey26
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PTB gives so much space infront of the back line to exploit

Just don't put your strikers to get in behind and you'll be fine!
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Joey26 wrote: »

Love when people park the bus especially against my 4334 I just high press and they can’t get out I just pop long shots and crosses the whole game
    neymar adp overmars all 5* wf and great shots from distance just incase they fail crespo is as striker just to kill anything in the box

• KUIKUI
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Joey26 wrote: »

Love when people park the bus especially against my 4334 I just high press and they can’t get out I just pop long shots and crosses the whole game
    neymar adp overmars all 5* wf and great shots from distance just incase they fail crespo is as striker just to kill anything in the box

Yes!