Scream Deulofeu with boost is a joke!

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
Been giving the scream cards run.

Really like Bartra, and Kovacic is decent, but Deulofeu is ridiculous!

Anyone know what cards are like him with his boost? I cant be bothered searching but will if I have to.

Comments

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    He’s not that good
  • JBC03FC
    rckstr wrote: »
    He’s not that good

If you are comparing him to cr7 - no, but I have Prime overmars and sif son and in that last game I jjust played Gerard felt much better
  • rckstr
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    He’s not that good

If you are comparing him to cr7 - no, but I have Prime overmars and sif son and in that last game I jjust played Gerard felt much better

Son and Overmars are better
  • LFC Simon 98
    16504 posts World Class
    He’s not that good

*for you
  • rckstr
    He’s not that good

*for you

In general
  • JBC03FC
    He’s not that good

I've played 511 games with Overmars - I think he is incredible and he is playing in same team as Scream Deulofeu but at LM.
    The man from barca, on loan at Watford was the best player in my team by miles.
  • rckstr
    He’s not that good

I've played 511 games with Overmars - I think he is incredible and he is playing in same team as Scream Deulofeu but at LM.

Play 511 games with the Watford winger and see if you still feel the same way. You’re probably just bored of overmars. He’s much better
  • LFC Simon 98
    16504 posts World Class
    He’s not that good

*for you

In general

Very closed answers tho. You don’t see how Gerard could be better?
  • JBC03FC
    He’s not that good

Play 511 games with the Watford winger and see if you still feel the same way. You’re probably just bored of overmars. He’s much better

Im not bored of Overmars mate. Overmars and Prime Dinho will both play in my team. Just a shame Scream Deulofeu is only temporary, he is incredible.
  • rckstr
    He’s not that good

*for you

In general

Very closed answers tho. You don’t see how Gerard could be better?

No.
  • JBC03FC
    MEEdNR0.png
    P5kWATq.png
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    I love how one person will completely derail a thread by adding nothing to the conversation. So many absolute trolls in this forum. Ridiculous.
  • JBC03FC
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I love how one person will completely derail a thread by adding nothing to the conversation. So many absolute trolls in this forum. Ridiculous.

I respect his views, just wish some of the forumers would elaborate.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018

Meh
  • rckstr

Please accept my deepest humble apologies @JBC03FC @Absting159

To go more in depth on why I feel Marc Overmars (90) is far superior to the scream boosted Deulofeu I put forward the following points:

Icon feel: Every icon I have used and come up against seem to play far beyond their in game stats would suggest, Overmars doesn’t miss a thing against me and just has some of the best movement in the game. So although their stats may be close I feel Overmars is still a cut above.

5* WF: Most clutch attribute a player can have in my opinion you never know what foot a chance will fall to and don’t always have time to adjust it, maybe in the few games you’ve played with Deulofeu you haven’t been put in this situation yet but with Overmars incase you add you know he’s gonna finish.

Composure: This being mid 80s on Overmars will just make him feel more consistent in terms of everything he does from dribbling, passing, shooting etc. Again you’ll probably notice the difference more as you use Deulofeu for a longer period.

However if you are seeking a card that is close fo Gerard Deulofeu’s scream boosted item I suggest the brand new IF Leon Bailey. He matches him for speed and dribbling pretty much and although his finishing isn’t the highest he’s due an upgrade ASAP which will push him to probably being better than Deulofeu. Also stronger which is always a bonus. Been using him as a sub and he always contributed when I brought him on
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    How hard was that? Can't argue with a thing you said and IF LB is a good shout.
  • JBC03FC
    edited February 2018

Please accept my deepest humble apologies @JBC03FC @Absting159

To go more in depth on why I feel Marc Overmars (90) is far superior to the scream boosted Deulofeu I put forward the following points:

Icon feel: Every icon I have used and come up against seem to play far beyond their in game stats would suggest, Overmars doesn’t miss a thing against me and just has some of the best movement in the game. So although their stats may be close I feel Overmars is still a cut above.

5* WF: Most clutch attribute a player can have in my opinion you never know what foot a chance will fall to and don’t always have time to adjust it, maybe in the few games you’ve played with Deulofeu you haven’t been put in this situation yet but with Overmars incase you add you know he’s gonna finish.

Composure: This being mid 80s on Overmars will just make him feel more consistent in terms of everything he does from dribbling, passing, shooting etc. Again you’ll probably notice the difference more as you use Deulofeu for a longer period.

However if you are seeking a card that is close fo Gerard Deulofeu’s scream boosted item I suggest the brand new IF Leon Bailey. He matches him for speed and dribbling pretty much and although his finishing isn’t the highest he’s due an upgrade ASAP which will push him to probably being better than Deulofeu. Also stronger which is always a bonus. Been using him as a sub and he always contributed when I brought him on

Haha @rckstr - behave yerself :)

Agreed on wf overmars at lm is light years ahead of deulofeu, but I have been finding Scream Deulofeu a bit slicker on the ball at lf. I do really like the Bailley lm card, I got his 3 game loan in my loan tot pack.
    Overmars shooting is unreal, I know that. Deaulofeu is better at dribbling through a defence to knock in a low driven though in my opinion, kinda mertens or griezesque that way.

Hopefully we get good content friday nigh and I can pick Bailly up before he gets an upgrade.

Post edited by JBC03FC on
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    He’s not that good

maybe because overmars is terrible? Seriously not hating/trolling, actually wondering why people use him, his stats are pretty lacking, all he has is pace/dribbling, not even too good of shooting. Am i missing something?
  • Tuulis
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    SIF Bailey is amazing, maybe even Bale-ish

Played yesterday on DKO a team that had Scream Forster( sucks), then he got Scream Dep n Scream Crouch as Subs... Crouch scored 2 :D
  • JBC03FC
    Tuulis wrote: »
    SIF Bailey is amazing, maybe even Bale-ish

Played yesterday on DKO a team that had Scream Forster( sucks), then he got Scream Dep n Scream Crouch as Subs... Crouch scored 2 :D

I have heard that crouch is op.
  • Ugri
    6471 posts Big Money Move
    Deu is very good imo as well. Used his scream when it came out, solid card!!
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    He’s not that good

Opinions =/= facts